Oct. 28, 2013 ---- Nov. 1, 2013
Progress Reports Will Go Home on Wed.
Red Ribbon Week
Dress up Days For Red Ribbon Week:
10/28: Monday – Stay in the Game; Be Drug Free! Everyone wears warm ups or athletic wear to represent choosing a drug-free lifestyle.
10/29: Tuesday- Double up against drugs! Twin Day
10/30: Wednesday- Catch the wave of a drug free life- Hawaiian theme
10/31: Thursday - Scare Off Drugs. Wear orange/ black to “scare” off drugs with your Halloween spirit.
11/1: Friday- Burn Out Drugs! Neon Out.
- Go over Chemistry Test, work on Physics Vocabulary Flipbook (due Fri.)
- Chemistry Test reteach sent home with students that made below a 75 on their Chemistry test
- Intro to Physics Notes
- Punkin Chunkin Video (how does Physics apply???)
- Fall Fest Extravaganza (Fun with Science)
- I will be available for tutorials until 4:30
- Vocabulary Flipbook due
- Last Day to Retake Test
- We will pass out CO2 Cars
Cougar Social Studies
We will be working with prime and composite numbers. We will be using these numbers to discuss factor trees and prime factorization.
Tuesday we will be taking a test. We will then move onto prime and composite numbers. We will be using these numbers to discuss divisibility rules and prime factorization.