Clark Middle School
February 4th - February 10th
Monday, February 4
- 8th Grade Field Trip (Conklin and Robbins´ History Classes).
- FISD School Board Meeting 7:30pm at the Frisco ISD Admin Building.
Tuesday, February 5
- Incoming 9th Graders Course Card Due to ILA Teacher.
- 8th Grade Field Trip (Malphrus´ History Classes).
- Student Council Officer Meeting 7:55am in Room 709 (Beckett).
- Concert and Symphonic Orchestra Pre-UIL 5:00-7:30pm
Wednesday, February 6
- Student Council General Meeting 7:55am in Room 709 (Beckett).
- Clark PTA Board Meeting 5:30pm in the Library.
- One Act Play ¨In Between¨ 6:00pm in the Cafeteria.
Thursday, February 7
- Clark Book Fair Opens
- NJHS Meeting 7:55am in Room 803 (Malphrus).
- Incoming 6th Grade Parent Informational Meeting 6:00pm in the Cafeteria.
Friday, February 8
Incoming 6th Grade Information Night
The PRIDE store was a HUGE success!! Thank you to our PTA parents for helping!!
Congratulations to our Kindness Door Decorating Contest winners! Kudos on your kindness & your creativity!
Hats Off to Kindness today at Clark Middle School!
ID Badge Violations and Tardy Gate Consequences
Students, remember that you must wear your badge each day. Not wearing your badge will result in consequences. The consequences are as follows:
1st & 2nd Tardy/Badge Warning
3rd Tardy/Badge Lunch Detention (30 minutes during lunch)
4th & 5th Tardy/Badge C-hall (Tuesdays 7:15-8:15 OR Wednesdays 3:40-4:40)
6th & 7th Tardy/Badge Thursday Night Reflection (Thursdays 3:40-4:40)
8th & Beyond Office Referral
Parents, please review the student handbook addendum again for the second semester, which is located on the Clark website or here.