Welcome to 2016
I am so excited to start 2016 off with a Bang! I have so many goals but they are all based on the same idea: Health. As we all have had our own versions of health scares whether they are our own, or someone close to us, we want the best for ourselves and our families. Take time for yourself, think about reasonable goals for yourself and take the first step.
So for me, I am committed to a complete detox of our food at home, planning out meals better, and sharing my knowledge of the personal care industry. I hope to see some big changes moving forward!
As for goals, I am adding the link to our Goal tracker. I added my personal goal tracker to FB and please feel free to followup with me anytime! Call me out, ask me what I have done to complete my goals! Fill it out and you can text me a photo of it, or your accountability partner.
How to Build Your Business Strong
- Get great customers. What I mean by that is you have to share your product, our company and you WHY. 9 times out of 10 someone tries my products because of our companies mission, and the way we do business. Once they try it, they fall in love, but first you have to get to them. Share your WHY all the time, always have samples with you, get their information to drop off a face kit. I know it sounds scary, but it's not!! I promise :)
- Ask for referrals, I have a referral program, and guess what? I get get a lot of knew leads based on referrals (I will share my Referral Card below)
- Follow up with your customers, write personal thank you notes, ask them how they like the product and check in with them 2 months later to see if they are liking their product and need more....They always say, fortune is in the follow up!!
- Personally use the products, know your favorites really well. You don't need to know everything about everything, but know your favorites and why. That affirmation about why you love something excited people. I mean we all trust our friends advice right?! You don't need to love every single product, they are all made for different skin types, but never bad mouth a product. just because you don't like it, doesn't mean someone else wont love it. Simply say, it is nothing something you use, but it works for "this Skin type" and move on.
- Customer appreciation events can be powerful tools as well. For example I had a makeup artist (our lovely new team member Alexandra) join me and she did client's makeup and it was hugely successful. With her knowledge and talent, women really got to try the cosmetics and loved feeling pampered!
- Talk to a minimum of 2 people a day, just think of what that could do for you. Two people a 14 a week, 56 a month....that is 672 people a year, based on averages you could end up with 60 new team members or at least clients!
I would also like to discuss an in person meeting, I would like to plan for the end of January or beginning of February. I am going to do some major brainstorming about where the best location may be for us to do that. I am open to suggestions :)
Click Here to Join the Zoom meeting.
By phone: +1 415 762 9988 (US Toll) or +1 646 568 7788 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 552 679 441
I want to discuss starting out Strong for January, our fun Incentive with my dear friend Katie Caven's team (its going to be fun!!) and making first contacts. Hope you can be there!
I highly encourage you to time block your own calendars so that you can designate time to work on your business if that is your goal. Remember we all have different goals, so look at what your goals are and choose time accordingly.
Please do not hesitate to text when you have a question, but this way we can set up times to discuss ideas, plan your socials, train and such.
To book an appointment you can click here: Book Me
I really encourage you to do this, especially if you are stuck with how to move forward. I did this many times with Leah, and Molly and it helped keep me moving in the right direction.