Ty Kirkland 4/15/1999
When life gives you lemons make lemonade.
- April 15th, 1999, I was born.
- In 2008 at Concord Baptist Church I was baptized.
- Last year I participated in the All State Band and was the 4th best Bass Clarinet player in the state.
- I got my first ever car this year!
- This year I got my restricted drivers license!
5 Events that were significant in the world in my lifetime
- September 11th, 2001, The terrorist attack on the twin towers, the pentagon, and attempt on the white house.
- In 2008 the first black president was elected to office
- There was a major earthquake in Haiti that caused devastation to the lives of millions of people.
- The war in Iraq started leading to thousands of people being killed and thousands more on the battlefield.
- The bombing of the Boston Marathon, hundreds of people were hurt and a few were even killed, this was an act of terrorism.
5 Events from my parents/guardians life
- My mother was married at the age of 21 and had 4 beautiful kids
- She dedicated her life to the Lord in April 2004.
- She graduated from University of South Carolina in 2001 with a business degree.
- My father has owned his own business since 2002.
- My father does a lot of men bible studies and works with a prison ministry
5 Events in the world from my parents/guardians life
- Hurricane Hugo was a hurricane that came through in 1989 and destroyed many homes and left people homeless.
- The first war in Iraq, Operation Desert Story.
- End of the Vietnam war, April 30th, 1975
- Attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan
- Witnessed the transformation of America from a Capitalist society into a Socialist society.
- Radical takeover of the healthcare industry.
What does my Future hold? My future is going to be me going to school for a while and then hopefully graduating college and getting a job in whatever career I decide. My goal for 2020 is to be graduating college soon and to be employed.