Envisioning your future self
By: Sydney Dooley
- Score high enough on the SAT's and the ACT's to goto a good university and maybe get a scholarship.
- Graduate high school with at least a 3.75 gpa.
- Enter a college right after high school (preferably a 4 yr university) and get some type of degree in a field.
- Graduate college and then start my field by 2026.
Career: set/exhibit designer
- Creates and prepares designs for a set, event or movie.
- Manages money and resources.
- Earns between $45,000 and up to $75,000 based on experience and level.
- Environment of the job includes being indoors most of the time, but actively moving and designing product throughout the day.
- This career can be independent but most of the time is with others.
- This field requires at least a Bachelor's degree.
- Can get extra experience and training by working as an assistance or having a job in that field.(during college)
Where would live and type of dwelling:
- I would preferably like to live in rural areas with a lot of job opportunities.
- 5-6 years after college I would like to live in an apartment until I get married, then I would like to buy a house.
- After college I would like to use buses and subways until i can afford to rent or buy a car.
Family and marriage
- Eventually, I would like to start a family maybe late 20's and early 30's. And have two kids.
- Also i would like to get married around 25-29 yrs old, and get married at a destination location.
Activities in spare time
- spending time with family and friends