ST. CROIX CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
April 15, 2019
STUDENTS FIRST - PROFESSIONALISM - FAMILY
Top 10 by 2020
- Academic Achievement
- Student Climate
- Adult Culture
Together we can achieve anything.
Shoutouts & Celebrations
thank you for your outstanding effort, kindness, excellence, and selflessness.
- Dani Wollberg: She's always looking to help and make my life easier, which is greatly appreciated.
- Adam Sheldon: Taking the lead for Int Alg while I was gone Friday. Love having you around during class for additional help!
- Old Man Winter: Giving us extra time with our students in June (eye roll emoji). Next year, just take a break!
- Bill Emery: For sharing his delicious steak on conference night
- Kurt Soderberg: For being a better negotiator than I and helping with my winter storm/field trip chaos
- Tracy Klein and Pit Crew: Thanks for organizing a great Mental Health Awareness Week!
- Ty Ketz: Thanks for sweeping up a mess in the gym.
- The Language Department: Bringing positivity to every day!
- Heather Jourdeans: Organized a delicious sandwich bar for conferences.
You all ROCK!
Schedule for the Week
Morning Greeters This Week: PEAM
Monday, April 15th
8:30 am - 1:30 pm - Hiring Expo (Academic and Career)
2:50 pm - Pit Crew Assembly - Pie in the Face
7:00 pm - SCC School Board Meeting
Tuesday, April 16th
7:30 am - 7:55 am - BLT Meeting
Wednesday, April 17th - MORNING MEETING SCHEDULE
PBIS Staff Dress UP - Ketz & Langmann look alike.
***7:30-8:15 am - Pilot and BLT Groups - Otus Presentation on SB Reporting - Lecture Room
7:30 am - 8:15 am - PLC Meetings
8:00 am - 8:15 am - Student Morning Meeting
Start of 3rd Hour - Wellington Engagement Index
11:30 am - 5:30 pm - NHS Blood Drive
Thursday, April 18th - All Staff Professional Development Day
This document is a summary of our 2018-19 building goals. These goals represent the work of HSLT, BLT, and PBIS aligned to district priorities. If you'd like to see the detailed version please contact Kurt.
Please familiarize yourself with the information on this document. Thank you.