CCDS Parent and Student Resources
How to Access CCDS Online Learning Resources
Parent and Student Resource Center
Please read this flyer for information on accessing our online resources in the OneClay Portal, Google Classroom, signing in to Google Chrome, password information, and tips for getting ready for our OneClay Online program.
For additional tips and tricks, please visit our website at oneclay.net/techtips for written directions and video tutorials on our most popular applications.
CCDS Student Password Information
If your student is new to Clay County or does not remember his/her username and password to login to the OneClay Portal, please contact your child's teacher.
Parents can login to the Focus Parent Portal to see student schedules and teacher names. Please click on the button below for more information about the Focus Parent Portal, including how to reset your parent password.
Please click here to access information about the CCDS Focus Parent Portal.
OneClay Portal Overview
Core and Supplemental Resources for Online Learning
Many of our textbooks have digital versions that are available to students with enhanced digital items. Students can access those resources through the My ClassLinks - Student tile. Students in select grades also have online access to digital instruction through i-Ready and Achieve3000.
My Backpack: Online versions of textbooks with enhanced digital items
i-Ready: K-8 Math Resources; K-6 Reading Resources
Achieve3000: 4-10 Reading Resources
Google Apps for Education
G Suite is Clay County District School’s Productivity System and allows students to create, collaborate, and organize their digital artifacts. Make sure your student is signed in to Chrome for Google products to open easily. GSuite for Education includes the following:
Google Classroom: Allows teachers to deliver online content to students
Drive: Online, Collaborative Storage for all file types (documents, photos, presentations, spreadsheets, etc.)
Gmail: Email System
Google Calendar: Calendar System
Google Docs, Slides, Sheets: Collaborative applications to create digital artifacts
YouTube: Watch online videos
Focus is Clay County District School’s Student Information System. Focus allows staff to record student information such as grades, test history, attendance, schedules, discipline, and demographic data. Students and Parents have their own Focus accounts in order to monitor progress and communicate with staff.
Directions For Accessing the OneClay Portal
Accessing CCDS Online Applications From Home
Login to the Device
Make sure the device is turned on.
Launch and Sign In to Google Chrome
Launch the Google Chrome web browser. Click here for download instructions if Chrome is not installed on your device.
Make sure that you are signed in to your Clay County District Schools Google Account. Click here for directions on how to add your account or switch to your account. **This step is done automatically for students at school, so they are not familiar with this process. It is an important step to make sure single sign on in the One Clay Portal functions correctly.
Login to the OneClay Portal
Use the Google Chrome browser to go to the OneClay Portal.
Type in my.oneclay.net in the address bar (omnibox).
Type in your network username.
Type in your network password.
Click Sign In.
You will now see your OneClay Portal Desktop.
Click on the application you want to use for it to open.
*If something is not working, try turning your device off, waiting 10 seconds, and turning it back on again to reboot the system.
**If you need additional assistance please contact your child's teacher. You can login to the Focus Parent Portal to see your child's schedule, including teachers.
Click here for important information on how to use Google Classroom for CCDS Parents and Students.
Getting Ready for OneClay Online
- Make sure that your student has a device to access their online learning environment.
- Make sure that your student can login to Google Chrome. CCDS applications work best on the Google Chrome browser. Click on the buttons and video below for directions on signing in to Google Chrome.
- Make sure that your student can login to the OneClay Portal. All approved online learning applications will be accessible via the student's OneClay Portal. See below for step by step directions.
- In the OneClay Portal--Click on the Google Apps window and then the Gmail tile. This will open your student's Gmail account. You will want to regularly check your student's Gmail to ensure you are receiving important emails from your student's teacher(s) regarding online learning.
- In the OneClay Portal--Click on the Google Apps window and then the Classroom tile to access your student's Google Classroom. Your child's teacher may have already set that up and be posting announcements.
- In the OneClay Portal--Click on tiles like i-Ready, Achieve3000, and My Backpack to access additional learning resources.
- If you know your contact information has changed recently, please contact your school to update your contact information in FOCUS. This will make it easier for your student's teacher to contact you.
- If your student attends a charter school, please contact your student's school directly for information specific to their processes.
**Student passwords have not been reset yet. You can still login with the same username (student #) and password that you used last year/over the summer. If your student does not know his/her username and password to login to the OneClay Portal, please contact your child's teacher.
We know this is a new experience for everyone. We are all in this together! We are #OneClay!!
Sign in to Google Chrome
Click here for download instructions if Chrome is not installed on your device.
Click here for directions on how to add your account or switch to your account.
Click here for directions on using the Verizon Jetpack WiFi Hotspots. If the directions are not working, please contact your child's teacher.