December 5, 2014
Hour of Code
Holiday Assembly Schedule
If you are a traveling teacher and need help, please let me know.
1. Supervise during the assembly
2. Meet with your interdisciplinary team to review student plans and begin looking at 2nd semester.
3. Work in the LMC on updating and improving your website/ web presence for 2nd semester. There will be eLeads teachers and Scott Heeke available to help and guide you.
You will need to choose one of these three options and let me know by filling out the link below.
Please have it submitted by the end of next week.
1. Broadcast your black out dates if you have them. Post it on the board, send an email home, etc to make sure they are on top of it.
2. Have grades up to date so students and parents have a realistic idea of their grade. Don't surprise them by entering grades from old assignments and tests.
3. Communicate with students and parents about low grades now. This should include D's, F's or a grade that has dropped drastically.
4. If you have students that you think would benefit form Learning Strategies, let Tim and Julia know so they can look at 2nd semester schedules.
Staff Thanksgiving Dinner
* This budget is based off of all dues collected. Thanks to all who have contributed to the PCC fund this year!
2014-2015 PCC Budget:
Christmas Party Fund - $250.00 (includes gratuity)
Treat Cart Fund - $165.00 (3 carts)
Funeral Fund - $40.00
Cards - $30.00
End of the Year Celebration- $200.00
Summer Gathering- $100.00
Monthly Activities - 105.00
“Souper Bowl”- $50.00
Misc. - $180.00