Weber City Elementary
- Aug 25- Blue/White Day (to support our GC Devils)
- Aug 29- Fall Pictures
- Aug 31- PTO @ 6pm
- Sept 1-4- Labor Day Break
- Sept 16- Bingo @ 6pm Scott County Career and Tech Center
Arrival and Dismissal
Thanks to everyone for a smooth start to our year! Please note a couple of reminders to ensure school safety and to keep our car lines moving at a brisk pace.
- At drop-off, allow chidren to exit vehicles out of Lanes 3 and 4 only. Lane 1 is for parking and Lane 2 is for passing. Lanes 3 and 4 are the lanes closest to the building. Students exiting out of Lane 3 will be assisted out of vehicle by a staff member on duty.
- If you are picking up at the Early Bird gravel lot, you should enter from Napa Auto on Legion Street. The Jennings Street entrance is for picking up at the Main Lot.
- We do request for all parents to display car tags at dismissal. It makes it so much easier on our car duty crew.
- Keep Lane 4 (next to building) clear until 2:45 each day. This is to allow for pre-k dismissal.
Welcome Our New Staff
Please welcome our new staff members:
Donna Ann Sanders- custodian
Jennifer Housewright- 5th grade teacher
Sophie Vermillion- 4th grade teacher
Randy Elam- 6th grade teacher
Tyler Keesee- PE teacher
Heather Glover- office assistant
Nathan Kilgore- Title I teacher
Karen Cleek- cafe/cook
Courtney Cline- speech pathologist
Sarah Smith- art teacher
PTO at WCES
We are so happy to have a PTO at WCES this year. If you have questions about how to become involved in PTO, you can reach out to one of our officers. President- Kimi Humphreys, Vice President- Jordan Taylor, Secretary- Kristen Clabaugh, Treasurer- Dee Dee Hill
For the safety of our students, all parent volunteers must complete a background check at the school board office. We will have our first meeting on August 31 at 6:00.
Our new roof is almost complete! Thanks to our school board, central office, maintenance department, and the roofing contractors involved with this project. Next, we will be having some other upgrades coming our way such as a new HVAC system and a new cafeteria floor. Both of these upgrades will take place during this first semester.
- Please link your Food City Value Card to WCES. This helps our school!
- Sign up for the Parent Portal to keep updated on grades and attendance.
- If someone new or anyone not on the pick-up list will be picking up your child, you must notify the office. We will not allow your child to leave with this person until we make contact with you. This is for your child's safety.
- Please return all back to school forms to your child's teacher as soon as possible