April 2, 2019
- April 4-5 - No School
- April 8-12 - TerraNova Testing
- April 19 and 22 - No School
- April 27 - Kindergarten Mom's Tea
- April 30 - Young at Art Museum, 2nd & 3rd Field Trip
- April 30 and May 1 - Florida Aquarium/Busch Gardens, 6th Grade Trip
In This Issue
- No School
- ACSI Creative Writing Festival
- TerraNova Testing
- Pencils for Ghana
- Faith & Family Night for Miracle Baseball featuring Colton Dixon
ACSI Creative Writing Festival
PENCILS FOR GHANA
The Media Center is collecting pencils to donate to the people of Ghana.
- Missionaries will be taking your pencils with them this summer.
- Each pencil you donate literally has the ability to bring souls closer to Jesus. They are given out as prizes for correct answers given during Bible studies.
- Please continue to pray for the people of Ghana and for the missionaries.
- Donations can be dropped off any time in the box in either NCA lobby.
Faith & Family Night for Miracle Baseball featuring Colton Dixon
Friday, May 10, 2019
Group tickets are $15 per person and are on sale now by contacting the Miracle front office. Tickets include the game, a hot dog and drink voucher, access to all Faith & Family Night festivities, as well as the post-game concert and fireworks. Contact the Fort Myers Miracle front office at 239-768-4210 to purchase tickets.