The Silurian Period
Colin M. Tillery
What its like?
Continental landmasses were low. Sea levels were rising. Wrld was mainly covered in water.
Atmospheric and climatic condition
Conditions are like today
3 interesting facts
- There was a super continent called Gondwana.
- The northern three continents were colliding.
- Northern half is mainly water.
Pretty much drowning.
- Oxygen mask and tanks.
- Kayak and paddle.
- Dodge 2500 Power Wagon.
- extra clothes
- Bagley, By Mary. "Silurian Period Facts: Climate, Animals & Plants." LiveScience. TechMedia Network, 19 Feb. 2014. Web. 11 Dec. 2014.
- "SilurianPlants." SilurianPlants. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Dec. 2014.
- "The Silurian Period: Plants Move Onto Land." Fossils Facts and Finds.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Dec. 2014.