Energy from water
1. It is renewable
2. Doesn't cause global warming
3. We can never run out of energy if you use water
1. Sometimes fish get caught in the turbines and it kills fish.
2. There are severe droughts in places and it's harder to use.
3.it is not as popular as coal
Our car design
Our car is designed to take the hydrogen from the water and make that into energy to power your car and spit out the oxygen and help improve our environment. If you run out of water then there will be wind turbines on the top of the car that will spin and create energy.
This is the water tank and the turbine.
This is the water tank and the turbine. As you a moving in the car the water is moving right along with you and the wind turbines. The water will then spin through the turbines and take the hydrogen in the water and spit back out the oxygen to help the environment. The hydrogen will then be converted into energy to power your car.
What jobs will it create?
1. People that work at all new water stations.
2. People that work with dams.
3. People that design and build cars.