Aryan s patel
2. Provide more choices to consumer and consumer get chances to select the best .
3. Provide opportunity to complete dream.
4. Capitalism decrease unemployment .
1.owner class:The means of production (capital) are owned only by the few people (capitalists) who can pay for them.
2.working class: The people (laborers) who use capital to produce goods and have no ownership of that capital.
3.Rational calculation for profit guides production: The capitalists try to judge the market and adjust production accordingly in order to realize the greatest possible profit.
4.consumers: Because people are disconnected from the goods they produce, the process of buying things, not of creating things, becomes the primary way in which people define themselves.
- Some people say that capitalism is inequality to middle class people . But , the people who are rich has work hard to reach here . if you are hard working then only you can survive.
- some people say that because of capitalism , there is more pollution , but the thing is that if government will produce that good there will be pollution . so really it is not like that .