Grade 8 Technology
Plan ~ Assessment Criterion C
0The student does not reach a standard described by any of the descriptors below.
1 — 2The student produces a plan that contains some details of the steps and/or the resources required.
3 — 4The student produces a plan that contains a number of logical steps that include resources and time. The student makes some attempt to evaluate the plan.
5 — 6The student produces a plan that contains a number of detailed, logical steps that describe the use of resources and time. The student critically evaluates the plan and justifies any modifications to the design.
- Create a plan
- Focusing on the layout of the standalone presentation.
- All the information should go into the standalone production.
- An introduction of spreadsheet and a start.
- No class but library day.
- Create spreadsheet, time (90min).
- The structure of spreadsheet have to be finish, resource Excel.
- Come to class with all done (standalone&Spreadsheet).
- Testing day.
- Resources standalone & spreadsheet.
- Testing group.