My True Colors
Alek Melkonian Hour 1
I appear to be older than my years and focused on my greater interests, achieving in subjects that were mentally stimulating. I was impatient with drill and routine, questioned authority, and found it necessary to respect teachers before I could learn from them.
I am conceptual and an independent thinker. For me, work is play. I am drawn to constant challenge in careers, and like to develop models, explore ideas, or build systems to satisfy my need to deal with innovation. Once I have perfected an idea, I prefer to move on, leaving the project to be maintained and supported by others.
Symptoms of a bad day....
- Refusal to comply or cooperate; the silent treatment.
- Extreme aloofness and withdrawal.
- Snobbish, put-down remarks, and sarcasm.
- Perfectionism due to severe performance anxiety.
- Highly critical attitudes toward yourself or others.