November 13, 2015
Finish reading your section of chapter 3
Come up with 3 connections
Share your connections with your group
Post your best connection to "The Great Molasses Flood Chapter 3" discussion board
Explanation of Haiku Deck Presentation
Finish Reading Chapter 3
- Go to Google Drive
- Go into your Library folder
- Open your Inquiry Journal
- Remind yourself of the section you were reading in Chapter 3
- Finish reading Chapter 3
Come Up With 3 Connections
- What personal connections can you make to what you read?
- How can you connect the section that you read to the big picture of what we've been talking about?
Share Connections With Your Group
- Go around and let each person in your group share the three connections they've written down
Post Your Best Connection
- Go to Schoology
- Click on Materials
- Go to Discussion Boards
- Click on "The Great Molasses Flood Chapter 3"
- Post your best connection
Haiku Deck Presentation
You may work alone or with a partner from your group
You can access Haiku Deck from “All Apps” on your Chromebook
Choose an individual from The Great Molasses Flood reading.
- Create a presentation on this person.