THE THORSON WEEKLY
Week of May 16, 2016
EVENTS THIS WEEK
- Jaguar Jumpstart - 8:42 a.m. - Gym
Tuesday, May 17
- PBIS Committee Meeting - 7:45 a.m. - Computer Lab
Wednesday, May 18
- 4th Grade Field Trip to Madison - 7:30 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Angela has a Stritch Principal's Center Board Meeting from 1-4 p.m.
- Board Meeting - 7:00 p.m. CHS LGI
Thursday, May 19
- Grade Level Class Placement Meetings - 7:45 a.m.
- Rocky and Neuville to Riveredge - 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 2nd Grade with Channel 12 Meteorologist - 9:30-10:15 a.m.
Friday, May 20
- Global Giving Campaign - Hat Day
- Lunch in the Lounge
May 23 - 5th Grade Band Concert - 7:00 p.m. - CPAC
May 26 - Kindergarten Music Concert - 6:30 p.m.
May 30 - Memorial Day - NO SCHOOL
June 1 - Tornado Drill - 10:30 a.m.
June 3 - Field Day
June 4 - Mother/Son Event at Chinooks
"NUTS AND BOLTS" NOTES
End of Year Assemblies - Mark your calendars!
- Friday, May 27 - CHS Swing Choir - 10:00 a.m. - Gym
- Wednesday, June 1 - 5th Grade Band Concert - 9:00 a.m. - Gym
Substitutes in May
Forward Exam Results
Per DPI, Forward Exam student reports and summaries will be posted to a secure web based report delivery system in mid-to-late July. Hard copies of individual student reports will be mailed to distrcits in early August. The hard copy individual student reports are the ones that will be given to parents. If any parents inquire about when the results will be available, you can let them know it will be sometime during August.