How Active is your Social Life?
Use Social Media to Gain a Professional Competitive Edge
Prepare for the professional world and enhance your resume with a Social Media Certificate
This certificate program offered by UGA's Georgia Center for Continuing Education, is authored by faculty in the Department of Advertising & Public Relations. You can start any time and progress at your own pace. At any time, you can engage in a dialogue by email with your coach-mentor. This program is perfect for college students and grads looking to expand their marketing skills!
- Learn how social media has changed the way businesses and customers interact — and the way customers make their buying decisions
- The essential elements of an effective organizational social media program — and how to set its strategies, objectives and goals
- How to get organizational “buy in” to a collaborative social media program
- Best practices for getting maximum benefits from blogs and leading social networking sites
- How to execute a social networking campaign integrated with other communications vehicles
- How to assess and measure the impact of social media activities