Erin School Friday Folder
June 4th 2021
Report Cards-Trimester 3
A paper copy was also sent home with your student.
If your student has an IEP, that report was uploaded in Skyward as well.
If you have problems logging into Skyward please contact Mrs. Runte-262-673-3720 ext 4105.
Garden Club-volunteers needed
Hello Erin Families!
We have planted our school garden in the raised beds on the east side of the building. In order to sustain the vegetable growth throughout the summer months, we are asking for your help! If you are able to give some of your time this summer to weeding the garden, that would be wonderful!
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Growing vegetables and getting your hands in the soil is a great bonding opportunity for families. Any help you are able to offer is wonderful!!
Jack Russell Summer Library Program
The Hartford Library has a great summer reading program-watch this video for more info.
Lost and Found
If your student is missing glasses, earrings, a watch, a ring etc please have them come to the front office as we have a few items up here.
What's left behind will be donated on the last day of school.
Do you have a student that wants to play School Basketball/Volleyball next year (5th-8th)?
The following paperwork is required for any student that will play basketball/volleyball at Erin School:
* two-sided full page Eligibility & Physical form (may require a physician's signature).
* concussion form.
Forms can be picked up in the front office or found here.
ALL paperwork and fee is due by Friday Sept 17th.
Free Summer Meals
- All children aged 18 and under (and enrolled high school students over 18) are eligible for summer meals
- Receive 7 breakfasts and 7 lunches at no cost
- Pick up every Tuesday 7:00-9:00AM
- Located at the HUHS Food Service Receiving Door between Exits 11 & 13 under the "Home of the Orioles" neon in the student parking lot
- Children do not need to be present
- Many menu items require refrigeration; some meals require heating at home
- Receiving meals from more than one community location is prohibited
See HUHS website for more info.
If you haven’t setup an Artsonia password yet for your family, check your email for a message from Artsonia providing instruction.
The school earns 20% of all purchases. The PTC is currently raising money for Middle School playground equipment to be installed this summer.
Thank you for your support.
* Hartford Bible Church-Disc Golf Tournament-Tuesday June 15th
* Hartford Park & Rec -Annual Summer Splash-Fri June 4th
* Support Hartford's Essential Workers-Saturday, June 12th-organized by the HEAT-Hartford's new community tennis association.
* Youth Archery League- starting Fall 2021
* HUHS is excited to offer a wide variety of Athletic Camps this summer for ages ranging from 1st Grade to incoming freshman. Please go to the following link to access all camp opportunities.