North East South & West Face
The Magnetic Compass
What do we sell?
How to use it:
Rotate the compass until the arrow lines with point N on the map. Rotate the map and compass together until the red end of the compass needle points north. Follow the direction of travel arrow on the compass, keeping the needle aligned with the arrow
History of the Magnetic Compass
The magnetic compass was first invented as a device for divination (practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by supernatural means) as early as the Chinese Han Dynasty. The compass was used in Song Dynasty China by the military for navigational orienteering by 1040–1044, and was used for maritime navigation by 1111 to 1117.
The magnetic compass is used for navigation; to get from one place to another. Many famous explorers used the device for exploration such as; Francis Drake, Christopher Columbus, Henry hudson and many more.
Why should you buy this product?
- If you aren't a fan of getting lost when driving, walking or even running buy the Magnetic Compass to help you get where you want faster and easier.
- If you're tired of your wife yelling at you because you have no clue how to get to your destination and always being late
- Want to feel like Christopher Columbus? Buy a Magnetic Compass.
- Instead of having to mess with a complex GPS, you can just look at your compass
- You can take the compass everywhere with you