UDL and Technology
Links that can help you.
Myths and Facts around Technology
1. Myth: UDL requires assistive technology. Fact: ULD can be successfully implemented with many different technologies for all students.
2. Myth: Technology engages students. Fact: Effective technology integration comes from well-designed and well-executed lessons; this engages students.
3. Myth: Technology makes everything easier. Fact: ULD and technology is about eliminates barriers and providing access so that students can be challenged at their optimal level.
4. Myth: Given that students are comfortable with technology, the teacher’s use of technology is less important. Fact: The teacher plays an integral role in effective technology use.
5. Myth: Technology is a distraction in the classroom. Fact: Technology, when used properly, technology can enhance learning experiences for all students.