December 7, 2015 "Pearl Harbor Day"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TANYA OVERHULSER ON THURSDAY THE 10TH.
Peer Review Wednesday, Dec, 9th 8:30-11:30 Group #3
Jacoby Sneddon Video--Check out the short video below. Local Students!!!!!
Self-Regulation Live Video Webcast
Thursday, Dec. 10th 2015 at 8am-4pm
This is an online event.
We will break for lunch between 12:00 and 1:00.
Proven Strategies for Children with ADHD, autism, Learning Disabilities or Sensory Disorders.
Improve processing deficits in sensory, language and executive funtions
- Over 50% of the workshop focuses on effective interventions to increase self-regulation in any setting
- Increase self-control, social success, emotional control and task completion
- Brain training exercises to increase self-regulation
Laura Ehlert, Psy.D. is a child clinical psychologist who has worked with children and adolescents with severe emotion/behavioral issues for over 25 years. She has worked with thousands of youth in a variety of settings including hospitals, residential treatment centers, partial hospital programs, school day treatment and outpatient mental health settings. Professionals who have worked with Dr. Ehlert in the past have often commented that interventions she offers succeeded where others have failed.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
OSEP (Office of Special Education Programs)
Draft forms for an IEP
Here are the steps to print a draft IEP:
1. Go to the IEP Builder for your age group (Early Childhood, Secondary, etc.) and select the forms you need to build your IEP.
2. In the IEP Type, select “Draft”. (this is in the drop down boxes in the top left corner)
3. Click on “Build IEP”.
4. Print it off and you will have your draft.
5. Remember when you go to print the final draft to change IEP Type to Initial, Annual, etc.
See the sample IEP below.
Parenting with Love and Logic Class
This terrific course will be taught again on Tuesday evenings from 6:30 - 8:00 pm beginning on February 2, 2016. Laura Koyle, Special Services secretary is taking registration.