Week of 1/7/19
A Message from the Administrator
Greetings MCS Families,
Last week I sent out an email about our upcoming expansion. A reminder that I will be doing a monthly coffee meeting starting this Thursday at 7:30 am at One World Cafe. This will be a time for parents to see the design, ask questions, and offer input on the process. I hope to see some of you there!
Administrator, Moscow Charter School
Parent Survey about Walking/Biking to School
Please take a minute to fill out this short survey. This is to help us develop our drop off and pick up plan for the expansion. To take the survey, click here
Messages from the PAT
The Rummage Sale is on Saturday, January 12th from 8am-noon!
- Volunteers: We are still in need of a few more volunteers! Please sign up at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d48a9ab2baaf58-rummage to help out.
- Donations: gently used items can be dropped off at the school in the collection box by the front door. Feel free to spread the word about the collection of items for the Rummage Sale to friends and family.
- Flyers/posters: Help making poster and flyers would be appreciated, so if you would like to help please let us know. Advertising needs to start very soon, so we can start advertising the event around town and on social media.
- Our Facebook event page can be found at https://www.facebook.com/events/334248867399335/ Feel free to share and invite others!
The PAT is hosting a family Bingo Night on March 22nd. There will be dinner, a silent auction, bingo games and a live auction! Dinner will be served from 5-6 pm with proceeds from the food sales supporting the kids going to MOSS.
- Volunteers: We are still in need of volunteers! Please sign up at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d48a9ab2baaf58-family
- Location: We need to find a good location for Bingo Night that can host about 100 people, preferably with table and chairs available, access to restrooms, and that does not cost a lot. Ideas/help would be appreciated.
- Donations: Help collecting donations for bingo prizes, silent auction and our live auction would be greatly appreciated. If you would like to help please send me an email on email@example.com so I can give you a copy of the donation letters as well as a link to the document I have created, so we don't contact the same businesses more than once. Last year over 300 businesses was contacted in order to get enough prizes for our Bingo Night and our silent auctions, so we really need help on this.
- Our Facebook event page can be found at https://www.facebook.com/events/377161799726783/ Feel free to share and invite others!
So far we have prizes from Spokane Comedy Club, Palouse Ice Rink, Escape, Snowhaven Ski & Tubing, Bald Mountain Ski Area, Kenworthy Performing Arts Centre, Lewiston Civic Theatre, Avista Stadium, Westcoast Entertainment and Lake Pend Oreille Cruises just to mention a few. Thank you to our donors, we greatly appreciate your support.