Wildcat Weekly Jan. 19th-22nd
Your input is needed so take the survey!
Thank yous, Applause, and Acknowledgements
- How about them Broncos? Feel free to wear more Orange next Friday! I am sure the mayor will make it MANDATORY or no one will allowed to be paid.
- I would like to thank Michelle Wilson, Amanda, and Jennifer for joining me on the Sunshine Walk. We made it to 12 houses and made a lot of kids happy with their cookies. Thanks to Brian for whipping up some chocolate chip cookies for our kiddos.
- Thanks to Kevin Daly and Gina Garg for organizing a smooth ACCESS testing schedule. See the new and revised schedule in the Wildcat Weekly.
- For those of you who brought in canned goods, we appreciate you doing so. Student Council is still collecting the goods and procceeds will go to a cancer foundation.
- Stay tuned for our monthly staff potluck...coming soon!
- I have this new jar in my office that was one of my favorite Christmas gifts. When you have a minute or need a reminder of all the WONDERFUL things you have to be grateful for, swing by and read the little ditty & help yourself to a penny or give a penny.
Housekeeping Items for the Week
Short week=busy, busy days
- Please make sure you have your Parent Teacher conference candidates in mind. You'll have time on Wednesday afternoon to reach out to those parents directly.
- ILT Members: it is imperative that you share your PBL planning templates with your teammaters ASAP. Your colleagues teaching the ELD block will need them for tomorrow's planning session.
- Please ensure that your students have coats and gloves prior to sending them outside and if they lack a coat, send them to the lost and found to borrow on during recess.
- There is a link below for you to give INPUT on parties. Please make sure you complete this link prior to Wednesday, Jan. 20th @ 2pm. This survey is not anonymous and only because I can then track down the people who have yet to vote. All you need to do is click on the title and it will take you directly to Survey Monkey.
Special message for : Specials Teachers and Paraprofessionals
It is imperative that we are consistent in giving students ROAR chips on a daily basis. Chips can be awarded from one to three at a time. If a class does not receive three chips, it is a GREAT learning opportunity to explain WHY the class did not receive chips.
If you have misplaced your chips or out of chips, please come into my office and grab some more. The jar is on my filing cabinet/desk right next to the "BE" Jar.
Calendars for This Week
I am hooked on this segment! If you're not an Adele fan, look up Karaoke carpool and you'll find Stevie Wonder, Mariah Carey, Justin B., One Direction. Guaranteed to make you laugh if you LOVE music
Adele Carpool Karaoke