Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge
Use a QR code reader to scan the following code or type the URL in a web browser.
Log in to your account or Sign up for a new account.
Room Number: t2h373
Answer the following question in the group post.
What are your challenges of Teaching with Technology?
Let's Start with the Why
This collection of resources was created to support a professional learning project in Warsaw Schools.
This is not about the apps and tools we will use but HOW we use these apps and resources to help students interact and explore concepts. Each of these lessons could be modified to use different apps and resources. To help us think about the possibilities, we will treat the tools, apps, and resources as ingredients and the lessons we create as different recipes.
EdPuzzle - Start with the why
Watch first 5 minutes of Simon Sinek TED Talk, Start With Why.
1. Click to start the video: Start with the Why
2. Answer the question found at the end.
DR. REUBEN PUENTEDURA | SAMR
- Helps educators infuse technology into teaching & learning
- Creates higher order levels of student achievement
Step 2: Collaborate to come up with an example of each level of technology integration (be as specific as possible and include why you think this is an example of this level).
Activity: SAMR Lesson
Work with your group to discuss the topic and why you think students might struggle.
Consider these three questions:
1. What is the student outcome/standard?
2. What thinking do I want to see from my students?
3. What technology tool could support the desired outcomes?
Step 2: Complete the form below with your group to include the outcomes, thinking, and tools involved in your lesson.
PUTTING IT TOGETHER
Activity: I used to think.......
- I used to think...
- Now I think...
- I think my thinking changed because...