Accountability After NCLB
Not the butterflies or rainbows we thought...
Phase 1 of the Alabama Waiver
Attendance = 20 points
- information is gathered in May covering the entire year
Achievement = 40 points
- ready is equivalent to a "3"
- exceeding is equivalent to a "4"
- grades 3-8 ACT ASPIRE reading and math
- AAA must meet math and reading goals
GAP = 30 points (not this year)
- 20 students= subgroup
- poverty, minority, special education, etc.
AMOs (annual measurable objective) are back! This is how we will determine our AMO based on our ASPIRE data:
Non-proficient Students/2 = X
X/6 = AMO