Team Update, May 6th
We are one team, with one mission, to be our best together!
Celebrations and "family/team" updates!!!!
- "Support staff", see below a slide show presentation created for you by the teachers and myself. Please know our appreciation for all you do and what an important part of our team that you are! Click below on the "Google Slides" and then keep clicking on the screen to turn the pages.
- OH's retiree breakfast will be on the morning of May 27th. Everyone is invited.
- Join me in wishing a belated happy birthday this week to Carrie Hussong. I am soooo sorry, Carrie. I didn't have your birthday on my list. I hope it was so very happy! Also, join me in wishing happy birthday on Wednesday (the 11th) to Kathy Colgan and on Thursday (the 12th) to Jackie Foltz. And... please join me in wishing an "early" happy birthday to Teresa Hovermale, Michelle Turanchick, Alana VanCise, Michelle Harvey, Tiffany Cannon, Teairah Coffee, Denise Horner, and Wendy Biggs. They are our June birthdays.
- Next Friday is our last birthday luncheon. Please make plans to join us!
- The social committee will be hosting a celebration of retirements of Bob Kendall and Ruth Davies in an Open House on May 17th after school at 3:30. Please plan to attend if possible.
Items in bold print are new to announcements.
- I was inspired today to not just survive the end of the year but to THRIVE... Let's all strive to thrive for the last three weeks!
- SWIM 5/9-5/12 - Zickafoose make up
- May Lounge Clean up Crew: 2nd grade
In honor of Teacher Appreciation Week, take seven minutes to view Rita Pearson's TED video entitled Everyone Needs a Champion. (click on the quietube below) Thanks for being champions for our students! I hope you enjoyed your week and you have a restful weekend!