"I OBJECT" To Failure
All About Me: Savannah James
- Like to work with my mind and computers
- Make good grades
- Like science and chemistry
- Like solving problems
- Analye information and data
- Create art and music
- Ask questions
- Work alone
- Play trivia games
- Work with people
- Counsel friend
- Work with kids
- Run for office
- Plan parties
My Self-esteem level is 34
I'm Schizophrenic...and so am I
My personality type is Intellectual Investigative:
This means that I am the type of person who appreciates knowledge and learning. I like to observe/examine information and data to solve problems and find answers to the unknown. I find new ways of doing things, and I like to understand why things happen the way that they do.
ACT Explore Test Career Recomendations
Employment related Services
Marketing and Sales
Regulation and Protection
I WANT TO BE A PROSECUTOR WHEN I GROW UP
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies.
- Present evidence to defend clients or prosecute defendants in criminal or civil litigation.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Study Constitution, statutes, decisions, regulations, and ordinances of quasi-judicial bodies to determine ramifications for cases.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Prepare legal briefs and opinions, and file appeals in state and federal courts of appeal.
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.