December 11, 2014
Winter Break Shutdown
Mark your calendars!
Teacher Tech Support
- The iPad cart will be housed in the ORANGE Pod.
- Chromebook carts will be housed in the BLUE Pod.
- If you want to check out one over the weekend, please make sure you return the device bright and early Monday Morning.
- Prek-K: #1-12 (5th Grade)
- First: #13-24 (4th Grade)
- Support Areas: #25-30 (3rd Grade)
If upper grade levels need iPads for a project they cannot use Chromebooks for, they will work with the grade level assigned above. Please contact the grade level tech rep.
- Please make sure you are closing out ALL apps before returning the devices to the cart. This requires you to double press on the home button and then swipe the apps up to close them out.
- CLEAN THE SCREENS!!! You can wipe iPads off with a clorox wipe or Windex.
- Feel free to the updates or see your grade level rep for help!
- 5th: 1-15, 17-20
- 4th: #21-23, 25-40
- 2nd & 3rd: #41-55
- Support Areas: #56-60
Please show your kids how to remove multiple users. If you don't know how, let me show you!If more Chromebooks are needed for activities, please contact the tech rep of the appropriate grade level you would like to borrow from.
Contact Yeargin to push out apps to students on Chromebooks.
Grade Level Tech Ninjas
If your projector is broke and you have not reported it, please put in a work order!