Week of October 18 - October 23, 2021
This Week at Cascade!
Conferences: Conferences will be held on Thursday, October 28 from 8 am to 8 pm and Friday, October 29 from 9 am to Noon. Each teacher should be sending out a calendly link for you to schedule a conference. We are giving priority to students who are struggling academically. If your student is doing well in class and you would like a conference, please contact the teacher to request a conference.
Testing Reminder: The week of October 25th, Cascade High School will be administering state assessments. These assessments are makeup assessments from last Spring, that we were unable to administer due to the pandemic.
- State Assessments
- Tuesday, October 26th - 9th and 11th Grade - Math SBA
- Wednesday, October 27th - 9th and 12th Grade - WCAS Science
Makeups for students who miss the exams will take place during the week of November 1st.
For testing, students will need a laptop (either school issued or personal) and headphones.
More information will follow as we get closer to these dates.
- Monday Oct. 18th - A Day; FLEX - Character Strong
- Tuesday Oct. 19th - B Day
- Wednesday Oct 20th - A Day
- Thursday Oct 21st - B Day
- Friday Oct 22nd - A Day
Looking forward to a great week!
Elia Ala'ilima-Daley, Principal - firstname.lastname@example.org
Rudy Joya, Associate Principal - email@example.com
- You do NOT need to complete a daily health screener for your student. However, if your student is sick, we ask that they remain at home until their symptoms subide.
- Masks must be worn in the building. They must cover nose and mouth. Gaiters must be double layered. There is NO mask requirement for outside activity.
- Physical Distancing is now 3 feet and desks will be set up to meet this requirement.
- Lunches will be outside. Picnic tables have been purchased to allow students to eat in the back courtyard area of Cascade High School. For inclement weather, students will use the lunchroom, physically distanced.
- 11th and 12th graders who wish to walk off campus for lunch, must have a completed lunch release form completed prior to be allowed to leave campus. You can find the lunch release form using the button below.
Assistant Principal - Rudy Joya - firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Director - Dominique Coffin - email@example.com
Counselor - Ashley Bartanen - firstname.lastname@example.org
College and Career Counselor - Amanda Schafer - email@example.com
District Social Worker - Katie Schmitten - firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar - Tim Barnes - email@example.com
Attendance - Karen Feliciano - firstname.lastname@example.org
School Nurse - Kesha Smith - email@example.com