- The country that I am doing is Afghan.
- The capital of Afghan is Kabul.
- Each color of thins flag is a symbol of their history.
- Afghan is in Asia. The country's around Afghan are, Pakistan, Iran, and Turkmenistan.
- Two major physical feathers are Pamir Mt, Karakorum Mt, and The Himalayas.
- Some major landmarks in Afghan are Kabul Old City, Jim Minaret, and Khyber Pass.
- Harirud river and Helmand are some major body's of water in Afghan.
- The Afghans lived in bad conditions because of their lack of recourses
- Afghans government is an Islamic Republic.
- The leader of Afghan is Ashraf Ghani.
- The leader is chosen in Afghan.
- The county Afghan is a poor.
- The money in Afghan is called Afghani.
- The main export for Afghan is Raw wheat, and the main import is Peat.
- The life expectancy of Afghan is 44.21, the Birth rate 5.1-5.7, literacy rate for men is 43.1 female 12.6
- The people of Afghan normally wear a hat. turban, and a coat.
- The two major languages are Pashto and Dari.
- Ahmad Zohar is the major artist in Afghan.
- The holydays in Afghan are, Mewled, Liberty Day, New Years Day, Mujahedeen victory day, Independence Day, Eid ul-Fitr, Martyrs Day, Day of Arafa, Eid al-Adha.
- Hafaras and Tajiks are the main religions in Afghan.
- Pulao, Qubli pulao, and Shorma are some of the meals in Afghan.
- The Afghans god to plays watch music videos and listen to music for entrainment.
- The high in Afghan is 120'F.
- 32.7 is the average amount of average rainfall in Afghan.
- The summers in Afghan are hot 90-100'F.
- The climate affects the environment by the water and the food resources.
1.Second Anglo-Afghan war: Afghanistan refused a British diplomatic mission, provoking a second Anglo-Afghan.
2. The Persian government sent two large armies to regain Kandahar Province but suffered defeat by the Afghans.
Conpare and Contrast
1.In Afghan the girl have to wear a cloth or a mask over there face. In the US girls can just wear regular clothes instead of a mask or cloth over their face.
2.Currency (money) in the US is called "US dollars". In Afghan money is called "Afghani".