HSA Katy Wednesday Mail
August 18th, 2021
Below are a few friendly reminders that we ask of of our families to abide by.
- Drop Off - Parents are not allowed to walk their student into the building at any point during drop off. We have plenty of staff to help direct your student(s) to their classroom. All parents must stay in their car during drop off.
- Each section will be having a class breakfast in the next few weeks where parents will be allowed to join their student & admin team.
- We ask that all families follow the drop off and dismissal maps (below) to ensure the safety of our students and staff. This will also help with the flow of traffic.
- Dismissal – Please make sure your student’s car tag is visible throughout the whole dismissal line. If you were not able to pick up your student’s car tag, please come anytime today before 2 pm! If you are unable to come, you will receive it while in the dismissal line. Do NOT park your car and enter the building.
- Sibling Dismissal – Students will be picked up using the HSI line. Please follow the route on the map below.
Clubs Registration Information
To become a member of the PTO 2021-22 school year you will need to fill out the New Membership form and pay $20; which covers your entire family for the school year. This includes voting rights and special discounts where applicable. You also will be added to the PTO WhatsApp volunteer group.
You can place your form with your payment in the PTO box located in the foyer near the front office.
Please make sure your form and payment are together. Forms without payment will not be processed.
In September we will be updating our files and purging those on the WhatsApp group that haven't paid dues.
We thank you so much for showing interest in becoming a part of the PTO where we team up with Admin to make the school better for our students, staff and teachers.
Click here to access the form.