The Quetzal Catch All
Random Notes for P4 Folks
Catching up on the what not
You have enough to read (or delete), right?
Yes, yes. Entirely true.
So this one will be brief, infrequent, bring tidings of fun P4 specific gatherings, and hopefully not annoy you too much. Keep me posted on how that last bit's going...
Many thanks, Stephanie
Cupcake Walk Around the World
Cupcake-fueled Madness at Cultural Fest (sponsored by you!)
What can you do? So glad you asked!!!
~Sign up to bring a dozen cupcakes ( store or home made)--we still need 3 dozen more---
~Sign up to operate this musical mayhem ( 30 minute shifts)
~Donate any extra paper maps you have that are sitting around collecting dust
I'll put up a paper sign up outside the class tomorrow morning, in case that's easiest for some. Feel free to email or text me if you're interested in helping out, though.Thanks!
Cultural Fest 2013
Saturday, Nov. 23rd, 3-6pm
1503 Morgan Lane
- RSVP & bring a dish that represents your heritage to the event ( you'll fill out an ingredient list when arrive, so know what's in it!)
- Donate cupcakes to the P4 cupcake walk (see above)
- Sign up to help setting up and breaking down if you can
- Consider taking part in the first ever open mic (contact Laura In the office if you're interested)
Visit Athena's sign up genius page at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C44A9AF28A4F49-volunteer
P4 get togethers, play dates and impromptus
Looking for other ways to help out around campus?
- Laundry angels
- Organizing donated items for holiday or other lessons, such as apples, pumpkins, fresh flowers
- Helping make materials/cut paper/arts and crafts
- Support with making copies, laminating, etc.
- Managing Wish List for classroom items
I'll keep you posted, as we hear more specific requests.