T & L Essentials
October 16, 2014
Speak Up Survey
Speak Up, a national online research project facilitated by Project Tomorrow®, gives students, teachers, parents, school/district/technology administrators, and community members the opportunity to share their unfiltered viewpoints about key educational issues, particularly concerning 21st century education and technology.
· For Adults, there is NO password required
· For Students, the password is USD232
Speak Up will be open for input October 6th through Dec 19th, 2014 at http://www.speakup4schools.org/speakup2014.
9 Online Activities and Resources for Geography Instruction
- Geosense: use and improve your knowledge of world geography
- Mission Map Quest: map-based tool for creating treasure hunts
- GeoGuesser and GeoSettr: online geography games to find locations
- Overlap Maps: compares the size of countries, states, provinces, and some bodies of water
- Place Spotting: website of geographic riddles
- Math Trail: blends geography and math questions for 5th-7th grade students
- Capital Toss: states and capitals game
- World Geography Games: 25 free geography games
- Topographic Map Lessons: grade level lessons about typical geography topics
For more information about these resources visit this website.
Internet Safety Presentation at Monticello Trails Middle School
Introduction to Blackboard
Bundling Classes and Creating Organizations
Staff may request for an Organization to be created or for classes to be bundled using the following online form. Please allow one week for all requests to be completed.
Requests (Organizations or Class Bundles): http://tinyurl.com/pbbnx6u