Netiquette for Students
Be safe one click at a time.
Internet Safety Rules
- Get your parents permission before going online.
- Do not give out your address, phone number, name of your school, parents names to anyone online without getting permission.
- Never share your username and password with friends.
- Never send a picture to someone you have met online without a parent's permission.
- Never meet someone your have met online in person.
- Never communicate with someone you have not communicated with before online.
- If you come across anyone online that makes you uncomfortable let someone know.
TEDxYouth@BIS - Valeria Kukushkina - Netiquette and E-Safety