C & I Update
Explore. Learn. Thrive. 5.24.19
GJSHS Plant Sale!
QJSHS experienced the Every 15 Minutes program this week
Archery in PE at Portola Jr./Sr. High School with retired teacher Mr. Valle
Senior Project time!
Check out the Special Education Update from SELPA/Pupil Services Director, Kevin Bean.
Tech Integration Leads for the 19-20 school year
We want your feedback!
Forestry Institute for Teachers (FIT)
Changes to Advanced Placement for the 19-20 school year
CAASPP Testing info from Justina:
It is that time of year again! As CAASPP testing season is getting close I thought it would be good to remind everyone of a few things -
First, some helpful links!
If you are having trouble signing in or accessing the information you need, I can reset passwords and change permissions on accounts. If you have any issues, please let me know! I am one of the coordinators for the district and can make calls to CAASPP on your behalf if technical difficulties arise, and I also deliver materials for testing that are needed. This information also goes for ELPAC testing if you are having trouble with that too! Remember the ELPAC TOMS and the CAASPP TOMS sites are different. The highlighted links I have included in this email will take you to the respective sites.
You can call me at (530) 283-6500 ext 5240 or email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Finally, the TOMS website will be down from Wednesday the 27th of this month until Monday April 1st. So if you cannot access what you need you will need to wait until the following Tuesday April 2nd.
Physical Fitness Test information- 5th, 7th and 9th grades required
Physical Fitness Test: Data Submission Process Resources
The Physical Fitness Test (PFT) data submission process generates a significant number of questions from the field each year. The following resources are available to assist in successfully completing this portion of the PFT:
- PFT Coordinators Manual – information and instructions on how to prepare, coordinate, administer, and successfully submit your PFT data - https://pftdata.org/files/Coordinator_Manual.pdf
- PFT Help Center – provides frequently asked questions (FAQs) and answers for all areas of the PFT as well as a link to contact the PFT Help Desk if further assistance is needed - https://pftdata.org/helpcenter.aspx
- Aeries data entry: See here for instructions on how to enter into Aeries
August 13th- Plumas Academies training
August 14th- Classified and Certificated new staff orientation
August 15th- Certificated orientation
August 16th- Certificated work day
August 19th- Districtwide Welcome Back Day
August 20th- Site meeting day
August 21st- First Day of school
Help us share the great things going on around our district!
2018-2019 Grading Period Calendars
5/27 Memorial Day-No School
5/29 VT/CAIS Team Leads Meeting, 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., District Office Conference Room
6/5 PCTA, 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m., Quincy High School Room 26
6/12-6/14 Minimum Days K-12
6/14 Last Day of School
1. Visit the link above: (This has been updated on our websites as well.)
2. Select "Submit a ticket"
3. Click on your site: Example PHS or CES, depending on which site you need us to assist you in.
4. Fill in ticket details and confirm the 5 digit code before submitting your work request.
Please Note: Previous work orders did not migrate over to the new system, so we ask that you please create new tickets moving forward so that our Team can assist you in a timely manner, as we revisit your sites in the coming weeks.
TK/K- 6th Grade ELA
Curriculum and Instructional Services
Assistant Superintendent, Instructional Services
@kristymwarren on Twitter
@PlumasUSD on Twitter