August 23rd, 2020
An overview of our at-home learning expectations and daily student schedules.
Mustang Booster Club
If you are a parent and interested in joining our Booster Club, please email Craig Adams.
We need your participation in a survey that will help Chatham County Schools prepare to efficiently meet the nutritional needs of students in our school system. You’ll find that survey on the coronavirus page of the district’s website at chatham.k12.nc.us. Look for the button at the top right that says “Coronavirus Info.” Click that. Then look for the tab on the left that says “Meals Survey.” Please complete the survey by August 24 -- that’s Monday. It’ll really help us out.
Any 6th grader that wants to join band, still has the opportunity. Please email Ms. Clemens.
This quarter's Counselor Corner Newsletter can be found here or on our website. To find ways our counselors can help, contact, or find important information, make sure to visit their Smore.
Meet the Teacher Meetings (via Zoom)
Monday, August 24th
- 6th Grade English/LanguageArts @ 1:00 p.m.
- 7th Grade English/LanguageArts @ 1:30 p.m.
- 8th Grade English/LanguageArts @ 2:00 p.m.
Tuesday, August 25th
- 6th Grade Math @ 1:00 p.m.
- 7th Grade Math @ 1:30 p.m.
- 8th Grade Math @ 2:00 p.m.
- 6th Grade Science @ 1:00 p.m.
- 7th Grade Science @ 1:30 p.m.
- 8th Grade Science @ 2:00 p.m.
- 6th Grade Social Studies @ 1:00 p.m.
- 7th Grade Social Studies @ 1:30 p.m.
- 8th Grade Social Studies @ 2:00 p.m.
- 6th Grade AIG @ 1:00 p.m.
- 7th Grade AIG @ 1:30 p.m.
- 8th Grade AIG @ 2:00 p.m.
Monitoring Student Progress
As a school, we are also going to be reviewing each of our student's grades and reach out to students and families if and when we start seeing concerns.
If students are unable to login to PowerSchool, please contact your child's Homeroom teacher for usernames and passwords.
What should students be doing from 12:10-3:10?
As the school year progresses, teachers will be reaching out to students to work in small groups. These small groups will be for EC, ESL, and AIG services. Teachers may also be reaching out to students who may have missing assignments or may need a little extra help to make sure students know and understand the content.
Watch these videos to meet our Encore teachers and learn more about their classes.
This form will help CCS provide a more contact-free device distribution process for schools and families.