Fossil Hill Weekly Newsletter
Wildcats in "The Know"
September 11, 2017
World's Finest Chocolate has arrived at FHMS
- Who? Students
- What? PTA Fall fundraiser
- Where? Neighbors, friends, relatives, church and parents work.
- When? Permission slips go home on Wednesday during lunch after kick off presentation!!
- Permission slips are still available and candy is in the office!!
- Why? Raise funds to pay for house shirts for every student in the school
- How? SELLING LOTS OF CANDY!!!
immunization clinic Thursday, Sept 14
North Texas Giving Day
Give back to your schools and your community this year with North Texas Giving Day and the Keller ISD Education Foundation. The Keller ISD Education Foundation supports every school in the district through classroom teaching grants, our scholarship program and district wide academic programs.
100% of your donation will go directly to improving your community and will be multiplied on North Texas Giving Day. The first $2,500 donated will be matched dollar for dollar by First Financial Bank. Bookmark this link: https://northtexasgivingday.org/npo/keller-isd-education-foundation and schedule your donation anytime between September 7th-14th or get up and give on September 14th! Donate to make Keller ISD a district where exceptional opportunities are available to all students!
Caylin Moore, TCU Student Athlete to speak to our 7th grade athletes
Strong Families Event
Wildcat Band Marathon Fundraiser coming soon
We are always looking for parents to join PTA to support our students. Membership is just $7.50 for the year and helps us in supporting our school. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us with any questions:
Brandy Dillon at email@example.com visit our Facebook page at
Teams Honor and PRIDE Jamie.Ortega@kellerisd.net
7th Grade Teams Integrity, Leadership, & Loyalty Terry.Evans@kellerisd.net
8th Grade Teams Integrity, Leadership, & Loyalty Paul.Higgins@kellerisd.net
- Signs of Suicide (7th grade ONLY) October 2nd-6th opt out form.
- IGraduate Meeting on Oct 24 from 6:00 to 7:30
- Strong Father gathering-September 18th 6p-8p
- Keep an eye on the Campus Calendar for upcoming events: SOS (7th grade) October 2nd-6th, Red Ribbon Week October 23rd-27th, House Bill 5 (Fall Semester), KCAL Tour Nov. 30th 8th grade only.
- Have your student share their grades with you daily. HAC (Home Access Center) is an excellent resource to monitor student grades.
- Log into HAC daily to check your grades. Eligibility grade check is right around the corner. No pass, No play IS FOR REAL!!!!
- Great study resource https://www.khanacademy.org
Nurse's Notes for The Hill
Please feel free to reach out to "Nurse Bas" anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (817) 744-3050.
Nurse Baston has been notifying those parents/guardians who need to submit proof of immunization. Please make sure that your student is up to date with all required shots. Thursday will be final day to allow students into classes without an updates immunization record. Students may not carry their own medication. It must be turned in to the nurse's office with proper documentation. Please feel free to call if you have questions.
Sports physicals are required for all athletes. Please refer to the Rank One information Coach Morse and Coach Williams have sent out.
Fossil Hill Sports
We can't wait for the athletes to start playing this school year, we invite you to support our students in representing The Hill in the bleachers and showing your spirit for the Wildcats. Games and other campus events can be found on the campus calendar link below as they are posted and will added here as well.
Ticket prices are as follows:
Athletic Ticket Card: $25.00 (good for 15 admissions)
Wildcat Football vs. Prairie Vista MS
Tuesday, Sep. 12th, 5pm
8000 Comanche Springs Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76131
Cross Country Meet at Pike MS
Wednesday, Sep. 13th, 4:30pm
2200 Texan Drive
Girls Volleyball vs. Wilson MS
Thursday, Sep. 14th, 5pm
3821 Staghorn Circle South
Fort Worth, TX
8th grade will travel to Wilson MS @ 14250 Sendera Ranch Blvd, Haslet, TX 76052
8th grade girls volleyball tournament
Saturday, Sep. 16th, 8am
Eagle Mountain-Saginaw Independent School District, Tarrant County, TX, United States
Fossil Ridge Sports
Fossil Ridge is now a member of District 3-6A UIL alignment along with other Keller ISD high schools, Haltom, Weatherford, and Abilene. The 3-6A District Executive Committee has determined that no outside food or drink be allowed into the stadium. The decision for this new rule is primarily to ensure the safe environment for all patrons.
Use the link below to view the game schedules for basketball. Show your Panther Pride and support the kids.
Home and visitor general admission for high school games:
Presale before 4pm game day-
At the gate and after 4pm -