Monomoy Regional High School's Weekly Newsletter
Published: December 2nd, 2022
* * *
I would like to give a shark shout-out to my Marine Science student Anna Bianco for rescuing a sea turtle last weekend. While walking on Cold Storage Beach in Dennis, Anna came across a cold-stunned Kemp's ridley sea turtle that had washed in with the high tide. She promptly called the Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary/Mass Audubon and followed their directions (involving moving the turtle above the high tide line, covering it with seaweed, and marking its location so a rescue volunteer could retrieve it). Anna then waited patiently for the rescuer to arrive so she knew the turtle would be in good hands. These turtles are typically brought to the New England Aquarium for rehabilitation before being transported back down south to warmer waters for release. We hope this guy (or gal) makes it through the rehabilitation process since, as a critically endangered species, every turtle counts. Great Job Anna!! - Ms. Picariello
(photos taken by Anna)
SHORE Program Food Pantry at MRHS
Monomoy Regional High School is pleased and thankful that we are able to reopen our SHORE FOOD PANTRY because of an extremely generous donation from the Harwich Stop and Shop.
Please know that students may visit the guidance office for snacks and access to the pantry. The pantry is organized, maintained, and facilitated by our post-graduate students in the SHORE program. The Harwich Stop and Shop has also contributed snacks for students in need at both Harwich and Chatham Elementary.
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to contribute, please contact Cheri Armstrong at email@example.com.
ATTENTION SENIORS: Graduation Cap & Gown Measurements
Seniors! If you have not been measured for your cap and gown please see Mrs. Ferro in the Main Office ASAP. Thank you!
ATTENTION ALL SENIORS and FAMILIES OF SENIORS
Attending the DC Senior Trip? The following link will take you to the Itinerary, Payment Schedule, and Services. Senior Trip Information Link. This has also been emailed to students and families multiple times. You can also find this information on our google classroom page and Instagram.
The next payment is due on 1/10/23. ALL payments will be sent by you directly to Adventure Travel. Cash and checks will not be accepted by advisors.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Absences & Excused Absences
Monomoy Regional High School announces first quarter Honor Roll
MRHS High Honor Roll
Babes-Deel, Alexa; Bates, Lucy; Bates, Mya; Beaumont, Harrison; Beckley, Christie; Bennett, Paige; Bianco, Anna; Bourgea, Kaeleigh; Boutin, Meryn; Bowers, Mackenzie; Brackett, Tyler; Bruce, Elizabeth; Capen, Emma; Carchedi, McKenna; Cattadori, Agnese; Chase, Thomas; Christakis, Rea; Considine, Abigail; Cooney, Claire; Coughlin, Emily; Cronen, Elizabeth; Cronen, Max; Cusack, Joshua; Davis, Owen; De Oliveira, Hiury; Decastro, Amalia; Dery, Courteney; Dittrich, Jillian; Eldredge, Eli; Eldredge, Emma; Eldredge, Mikenzie; Eldredge, Olivia; Elhilow, Jason; Escher, Autumn; Farris, Rory; Ferer, Olivia; Fleischmann, Tyler; Ford, Alexa; Gabri, Lauren; Gabri, Megan; Gates, Abigail; Gingras, Tessa; Goley, Kai; Goode, Samantha; Gould, Lillian; Grady, Lily; Gramm, Molly; Grogan, Jennie; Groves, Katelyn; Groves, Sarah; Hall, Max; Hart, Cathryn; Hauck, Jeffrey; Hereford, Thomas; Hines, Emory; Holmes, Wellington; Horan, Chloe; Horsfall, Jessica; Ivanova, Ognyana; Jalbert, Mya; Jodice, Grace; Jones, Maya; Jordan, Patrick; Jorgensen, Hope; Kennard, Claire; Khalil, Tamer; Krystofolski, Mikah; Labinski, Reese; Laramee, Ryan; Laramee, Tate; Lavin, Owen; Layton, Emily; Leahey, Aedan; LeBlanc, Livia; Linnell, Stella; Long, Abrielle; Long, Alexa; MacRoberts, Jordan; MacRoberts, Payton; Mainini, Carly; Mainini, Shelby; Majka, Lily; Manna, Adam; Marchio, Thomas; Mawn, Kiley; McMahon, Patrick; McMullen, Benjamin; Meyer, Abigail; Michaud, Harry; Morris, Alyson; Muldoon, Quinn; O'Malley, Scarlett; Parker, Cassidy; Pfleger, Isabelle; Pillsbury, Aubrey; Pina, Corinne; Quitmeyer, Ashlyn; Raye, Jack; Reeves, Cameron; Robinson, Ella; Rosecrans, Ethan; Ryder, Brandon; Ryder, Shane; Sanford, Lincoln; Schirmer, Lillian; Schneeberger, Alexa; Schneeberger, Aubrieta; Segerson, Hillevi; Sequin, Samantha; Seufert, Ethan; Silva, Mitchell; Sims, Natalie; Slade, Erica; Small, Kylee; Smith, Ashley; Stephens, Tyler; Stevenson, Jillian; Storey, Georgia; Stoyanova, Zornitsa; Thompson, Chloe; Thonus, Joseph; Tileston, Jaxx; Upson, Lauren; Varley, Gavin; Velasquez, Melissa; Ventura, Joseph; Viprino, Dahlia; Vos, Rhiannon; Vujosevic, Niko; Walsh, Dorothy; Weinberg, Maximus; Wickstrom, Harrison; Woodland, Isaiah; Wooton, Hugo; Young, Kevin; Zaloom, Chloe; Zaloom, Jenna; Zou, Yu Ying
MRHS Honor Roll
Abreu, Rafael; Adamsons, Quill; Addison, Bridget; Addison, Darcy; Alexis, Isadora; Anderson, Ashley; Andreasson, Nathan; Arruda, Alexis; Ayer, Tyler; Babes-Deel, Ileana; Bailey, Dustyn; Barr, Justin; Bassett, Gabriella; Baum, Ella; Bellefeuille, Isabella; Bold, Naranjargal; Borthwick, Ryan; Borzilleri, Anna; Boutin, Carly; Brophy, Emily; Brown, Alique; Brown, Elliott; Brown, Garrett; Brown, Peter; Brown, Susannah; Buck, Finnegan; Burchell, Thomas; Burke, Braden; Burnie, Emma; Carchedi, Arianna; Carey, Anna; Carey, Ethan; Carlson, Paul; Charlot, Jordan; Chase, Dylan; Cheron, Rood; Cloney, Owen; Cohrs, Sophia; Connery, Jenna Leigh; Considine, Michael; Credit, Jack; Crevier, Logan; Cruz, Kassandra; Darling, Braeden; Davis, Brooklyn; Davis, Della; De Oliveira, Paula; Delaney, Orla; DeSouza, Erin; Deveau, Karah; DiGiovanni, Helen; Dimock, Carly; Duarte, Chloe; Ducott, Charlie; Dujua, Jericah; Duncker, Ava; Eldredge, Chloe; Eldredge, Tristan; Field, Ian; Flaherty, Maya; Follett, Carissa; Forrester, Ashia; Germosen, Alisha; Gill, Tripp; Gillis, Chatham; Gillis, Rylie; Giorgio, Emmett; Gogol, Megan; Goley, Liam; Goode, Alexis; Gray, Emily; Grodzicki, Tessa; Guzman, Ashley; Guzman, Victoria; Haley, Ryan; Hardy, Isabella; Heffernan, Jack; Hemeon, Claire; Hesse, Riley; Higgins, Arabella; Hurley, Evan; Huse, Casey; Huse, Kate; Hutchings-McMahon, Jude; Hyora, Finn; Jamieson, Griffin; Jamieson, Tian; Jansen, Rowan; Jean Baptiste, Fainie; Jolibois, Camden; Jordan, Liam; Kelleher, Maeve; Kelly, Stephen; Kenworthy, Cassidy; Khalsa, Karina; Kotel, Madison; Kurz, Hannah; Langelier, Annalise; Larivee, Natalie; Larocco, Ava; Latta, Grace; Lebedevitch, Tanner; Leighton, Willa; Letendre, Victoria; Lojko, Alana; Lopez, Shaun; Lucey, Owen; Lynch, Colin; Mabile, Boden; Machnik, James; Mahfouz, Madison; Malone, Tatiana; Mannhaupt, Devin; Martin, Zachary; Mawn, Lucy; McAllister, Ciara; McCutcheon, Cameron; McDonnell, Gavin; McGrath, Charles; McIsaac, Amanda; Menager, Julian; Mendes, Hannah; Mirisola, Nicholas; Moore, Colin; Moore, Fiona; Mott, Molly; Murphy, Joseph; Needham, Sean; Nguyen, Linda; Nicholson, Sawyer; Nickerson, Callie; Noonan, Blake; O'Leary, Gavin; Ottino, Benjamin; Packett, Ava; Pandiscio, Sophia; Parker, Jonathan; Patel, Mayur; Pena Moncion, Keitty; Pina Parker, Xevi; Ponte, Steele; Porter, Caitlin; Poskanzer, Sarah; Power, Sydney; Powers, Margaret; Quinn, Aimee; Raftery, Luke; Ramos, Brianna; Reed, Aurora; Rezk, Hanadi; Richman, Kyle; Richman, Megan; Rickman, Brogan; Ritchie, Juliana; Rivas Batista, Yssell; Robbins, Chace; Robinson, Sean; Rocco, Jackson; Rodgers, Elizabeth; Rodriguez, Alexer; Rodriguez, Dylan; Rosecrans, Julia; Routhier, Jacob; Ryan, Elizabeth; Saliba, Emily; Salta, Neva; Sarabia, Sophia; Sarabia, Sydney; Seymour, Kurtc; Silvester, Dominic; Simoes, Gabriel; Sims, Olivia; Skinner, Charlotte; Skinner, Violet; Small, Kate; Smith, Andrew; Smith, Kyle; Souza, Andrew; Spencer, Leila; St Pierre, Seamus; Stephens, Shawn; Stone, Aidan; Sullivan, Hannah; Tadema-Wielandt, Olliver; Terry, Ciarra; Thomas, Zay-Dah; Totten, Alexis; Towers, Devlin; Vagenas, Jake; Vagenas, Zach; Van Deusen, Allison; Vos, Gareth; Watson, Sally; Weinberg, Daisy; Whitcomb, Madison; White, Jocelyn; Williams, Tristyn; Willis, Morgan; Willis, Olivia; Woodland, Jacob; Wragg, Olivia; Wright, Edrian; Yarletts, Chase; Yuskaitis, Jack; Zimmerman, Jedidiah
2022-23 All-Cape & Islands and Senior Southeast Festival Audition Results
On Wednesday, November 16th, twenty-six Monomoy High School vocalists and instrumentalists auditioned for the All Cape and Islands Music Festival. Of these, 18 were vocalists, and the music department is THRILLED to announce that all 18 successfully auditioned and will be performing in February.
In the Treble Choir:
Leyla Holmes-Alto Isadora Alexis-Soprano Orla Delany-Soprano Lily Alonso-Soprano Emma Capen-Soprano Olivia Ferer-Soprano Rhiannon Vos-Soprano Alexis Arruda-Alto Payton MacRoberts-Alto
In the Mixed Choir:
Agnese Cattadori (Cello, 4th chair)
Isaiah Woodland (principal flute, 1st chair)
Simon MacBride (Drums)
Edrian Wright – Trombone 1.1
Lily Gould – Alto Sax seat 3
Abbigail Considine – Alto Sax seat 4
Senior Southeastern MA District Music Festival 2022 Audition Results:
Isadora Alexis (Soprano)
Alexis Arruda (Alto)
Kaeleigh Bourgea (Alto)
Britanya Bucknor (Alto)
Orla Delaney (Soprano)
Emory Hines (Alto)
Leyla Holmes (Alto)
Aimee Quinn (Soprano)
Isaiah Woodland (Flute)
Edrian Wright (Trombone)
Britanya Bucknor, Orla Delaney, and Edrian Wright scored high enough to qualify to audition for the All-State Music Festival!
Edrian Wright was the top scorer for trombone (1st chair) which puts him in the orchestra.
Congratulations to the Animal Welfare Club!
We raised hundreds of dollars for the New England Society for Abandoned Animals at our fabulous bake-sale last week! So glad to see so many animal lovers on Cape Cod. Many thanks go to Stop and Shop Managers John Willis and Laurie Lombard for helping us out. Ms. Lombard, a Monomoy parent, was especially helpful by announcing our bake sale several times on the p.a. system! Thanks also go to Monomoy parent, Joanne Valero, for donating beautiful handmade bracelets to sell at our sale. They brought us generous donations!!
National Art Honor Society Holiday Card Sale
Are you looking for beautiful cards to send Holiday Greetings? Look no further than the National Art Honor Society and its Holiday Card Sale!
On Saturday, December 3rd from 9:00-12:00 outside of the Star Market entrance in Harwich Port, the NAHS will be selling homemade cards with winter themes.
The cards are all beautifully crafted by our very own students and are the best way to spread cheer to your loved ones. We have a wide array of designs to choose from, so you can be sure that every person on your list will receive a card that will dazzle them! All the cards will be $5 a piece.
Come support our wonderfully talented students this Saturday! We hope to see you as you grab a morning coffee, go food shopping, or just before you make it to the Holiday Market & Open House!
Key Club creates Thanksgiving Day cards for local nursing home
Candy Grams: Class of 2024 Fundraiser
Send a nice message and candy to your friends and favorite teachers! The class of 2024 will be selling Christmas Candy-grams for $2. Orders must be submitted by December 16th. Candy grams will be delivered on December 22nd. Information will be collected via the Google Form linked below! Contact email@example.com with questions.
Sandscript's Planet Exhibit
It's so great when colleagues work together on crafting student projects and then invite another colleague to join in! Many thanks to Ciara Gregoli and Dr. James Otto for inviting Sandscript, our writing club, to write poems about planets that their cross-curricular planet project inspired. After finally finishing our Halloween stories, we returned to the planets. After researching a bit, some of our Sandscript members wrote terrific poems. The poems are on display upstairs along with photos from the planet project and drawings by Sandscript member, Grace Latta.
Monomoy families, FOTA needs your help!
Friends of the Arts is an organization meant to help enrich our students' lives through the arts and artmaking, scholarships, and grants for arts engagement. To help raise funds for this meaningful organization, we need your help collecting items for a raffle happening during our Winter Concert. Items collected will go into these themed baskets:
Non perishables, gift cards, and small items are encouraged and preferred. All items must be delivered to room A266, the art studio room by 10/09/22 for the raffle on 10/15/22. For any questions about our raffel, please reach out to Ciara Gregoli, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts here at FOTA.
Interact Club Food Drive
Cape Cod Chronicle's Christmas Story Contest
Class of 2026 Flower Bulb Fundraiser
Monomoy Tour de Best Buddies, FRANCE, April 14-21, 2023
Japan Trip: April Break 2023
Ad Lucem Root Word of the Week
* * *
Junior and Senior students who are interested in an internship should meet with their school counselor to schedule an internship block. Once it is determined that the student’s schedule and other internship criteria are met, students should meet with Ms. Armstrong to discuss internship opportunities.
Monomoy Regional High School honors students at Fall Celebration of Excellence
Monomoy Regional High School recently held its fall Celebration of Excellence, honoring students for a variety of academic achievements, including perfect MCAS scores, AP Scholar awards, and Adams Scholarship recipients. Honorees included current MRHS students as well as members of the Class of 2022.
MRHS juniors Stephen Kelly and Jordan MacRoberts were honored for earning a perfect score on the 2021-2022 Math MCAS. Their names will be added to the MCAS plaque that hangs in the Main Street Hallway.
A number of MRHS seniors were named as recipients of The John and Abigail Adams Scholarship. The Adams Scholarship is a merit-based program that provides a credit toward tuition for up to eight semesters of undergraduate education at a Massachusetts state college or university. For this scholarship, merit is based on student scores on the 10th grade Massachusetts Comprehensive Assessment System (MCAS) test.
The Monomoy Regional High School Adams Scholarship Award recipients from the Class of 2023 are: Nathan Andreasson; Christie Beckley; Ryan Borthwick; Tyler Brackett; Andrew Clifford; Joshua Cusack; Courteney Dery; Carly Dimock; Samantha Goode; Lily Grady; Molly Gramm; Jennie Grogan; Katelyn Groves; Jeffrey Hauck; Jacob Hemeon; Tian Jamieson; James Machnik; Shelby Mainini; Alyson Morris; Sean Owen; Cosmo Perry; Isabelle Pfleger; Sarah Poskanzer; Samuel Ramler; Declan Russell; Alexa Schneeberger; Olivia Sims; Erica Slade; Lauren Upson; Melissa Velasquez; Jocelyn White; Olivia Willis; Edrian Wright; Kevin Young; Jack Yuskaitis; and Chloe Zaloom.
Students were honored for a variety of AP Scholar designations, depending on the number of AP courses taken and the scores earned: AP Scholar – students who receive scores of 3 or higher on three or more AP Exams; AP Scholar with Honor – students who receive an average score of at least 3.25 on all AP Exams taken, and scores of 3 or higher on four or more of these exams; and AP Scholar with Distinction – students who receive an average score of at least 3.5 on all AP Exams taken, and scores of 3 or higher on five or more of these exams.
The following students from the MRHS Class of 2023 have been recognized as AP Scholars and will receive a certificate as well as have their name added to the AP Scholar Plaque that resides on the wall in the Main Street Hallway.
The students receiving AP Scholar recognition include: Christie Beckley; Tyler Brackett; Jennie Grogan; Sarah Poskanzer; Erica Slade; Melissa Velasquez; and Maximus Weinberg.
The students receiving AP Scholar with Honor recognition include: Samantha Goode and Chloe Zaloom.
The student receiving AP Scholar with Distinction recognition was Jocelyn White.
A number of students from the MRHS Class of 2022 were also recognized as AP Scholars. While these students have all graduated, their names have been added to the AP Scholar plaque and will be a part of the AP legacy at Monomoy.
The students receiving AP Scholar recognition include: Emma Blankenship; Darby Carpenter; Katherine Gabri; Molly Lavin; Avery Malone; Kaelyn Mayo; Isabela McMahon; Jason Metters; Sabrina Morand; Victoria Peterson; Luke Sanders; Madeline Silvester; Lucas Tambolleo; and Angelica Velasquez.
The students receiving AP Scholar with Honor recognition include: Forrester Belanger; Amalia Marjollet; and Charles Watson.
The students receiving AP Scholar with Distinction recognition include: Kyla Gilley; Grady Howell; John Jordan; Colin Malone; Braeden Morris; Nicole Peterson; Wesley Ulrich; and Caroline Upson.
Congratulations to these students for their hard work and achievement!
Cape Cod Community College Maintenance Technology Program
- CAPE COD COMMUNITY COLLEGE MAINTENANCE TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM
- PLYMOUTH CAMPUS VISIT ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 13.
- PLEASE SEE MS. ARMSTRONG IN GUIDANCE. SPACE IS LIMITED!
The Aviation Maintenance Technology program will prepare you for FAA Certification, and lay the foundation for an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Aviation Maintenance, and transfer into a variety of four-year programs.
Aviation maintenance technicians (AMT’s) are the professionals who fix and maintain aircraft. AMT’s repair and service nearly every part and system of an aircraft, including landing gear, aircraft structure and engine systems. AMT’s are also called A&P mechanics because of their airframe and power plant certifications. AMT’s are in high demand and make a higher return on their education investment than pilots, doctors and lawyers.
5 Credit Class at Cape Cod Community College: Emergency Medical Technician
Students interested in the medical, military, or emergency services fields may want to consider enrolling in the Emergency Medical Technician program in January at Cape Cod Community College beginning on January 23, 2023. This five credit course will enable students to take the state exam at the end of April upon successful completion of the course. Please see your Guidance Counselor or Ms. Armstrong for a registration form and more details.
Some additional supports within our community
We know the holiday season can be a joyful special time for families, and also can be challenging in many ways. Below are some resources available to Monomoy families. If you have any questions or need support in accessing these resources, please feel free to contact school adjustment counselor Danya Bader-Natal at DBader-Natal@monomoy.edu or your guidance counselor.
- Community Resource Navigator Program - Connects families with resources! Appointments can be scheduled by contacting CRNavigator@outercape.org or calling (774) 209-3222.
- The Outer Cape Health Services Community Navigator program helps assist residents with unmet medical, behavioral health, or human service needs through collaboration with local agencies, providers, and community groups. The Navigator meets clients at a safe location of their choosing, including their home, a public location, or Outer Cape Health Services at Provincetown, Wellfleet, and Harwich locations.
Care Solace - is a resource families can access either independently, or one our guidance or adjustment counselor can help with.
- Care Solace is an online resource with a live 24/7 concierge meant to assist individuals in finding local mental health-related programs and counseling services. Care Solace is a tool for school staff and families to connect with community-based mental healthcare resources and providers. Their proprietary care navigation system taps into a vast database of mental healthcare resources to find carefully vetted local therapists and programs in minutes.
- School district families and staff may access Care Solace services in two ways:
- Call (888) 515-0595 to speak with someone from your Concierge team - Representatives are standing by to take your call or email 24/7/365.
- Visit your custom district link: Care Solace MRSD
- Family Resource Center in Hyannis- 508-815-5100 www.capecodfamilyresourcecenter.org
- The Family Resource Center offers a variety of services - with the goal to support families to strengthen their bonds, connect to others, and engage in their community. They offer a variety of groups, including Grandparent Groups, Moms Groups, Dads Groups and Teen Groups. Their monthly calendar can be found here.
- 988 - 988 has been designated as the new three-digit dialing code that will route callers to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (now known as the 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline). When people call, text, or chat 988, they will be connected to trained counselors that are part of the existing Lifeline network. These trained counselors will listen, understand how their problems are affecting them, provide support, and connect them to resources if necessary.
Toys for Tots (through the first week of December)
Homeless for the Holidays (Dec 7-11 at Brooks Park)
Blood drive (Dec 5th at the police department)
Stuff a Cruiser Toy Drive (Dec 3rd 10a-2p at Ocean State Job Lot)
Any families who would like more information on these programs please either call the PD non-emergency line, or US Marine Reserve Cape Cod.
SATs Dates for Spring 2023
Registration is now open for spring 2023. Help your juniors increase their access to scholarship opportunities by encouraging them to register for the spring SAT exams.
Test Date: March 11, 2023
Registration Deadline: February 10, 2023
Late Registration Deadline: February 28, 2023
Test Date: May 6, 2023
Registration Deadline: April 7, 2023
Late Registration Deadline: April 25, 2023
Test Date: June 3, 2023
Registration Deadline: May 4, 2023
Late Registration Deadline: May 23, 2023
Wishing you health and safety,
The School Counseling Team
Caitlyn Hall, 8th Grade Counselor
Lindsay Ginnetty, A-F
Sean Burke, G-N
Jon Bennett, Instructional Leader, O-Z
* * *
The Fall Sports Awards Night was Monday November 21 st in the MRHS auditorium. We
celebrated the many successes of our fall sports season.
- Field Hockey was recognized for their amazing run in the Division 4 State Tournament and second consecutive Final Four appearance.
- Boys Golf and Boys Cross Country were recognized for their Cape and Islands Lighthouse Division League Championships.
- Boys Soccer was recognized for winning the Cape and Islands Boys Soccer Officials Sportsmanship Award.
- Football was recognized by the Cape and Islands Football Officials for their team Sportsmanship.
- The following student athletes were Cape and Islands League All Stars:
- Girls Cross Country – Courtney Dery, Agnese Cattadori, Megan Gogol, Christie Beckley
- Boys Cross Country - James Machnik, Gareth Vos, Jack Yuskaitis, Ryan Borthwick
- Field Hockey – Carly Dimock, Helen DiGiovanni, Emily Layton, Ella Reeves
- Girls Soccer – Karlie Montiero, Ciarra Terry, Lucy Mawn, Mackenzie Bowers
- Boys Soccer – Ryan Laramee, Colin Moore, Finn Hyora, Seamus St. Pierre
- Boys Golf – Jackson Rocco, Casey Huse, Kyle Richman, Christian Whittle
- The follow student athletes earned the Scholar Athlete of the Month Awards:
- September – Courteney Dery, Colin Moore
- October – Melissa Velasquez, Jake Vagenas
- The following student athletes earned high honor roll:
- Alexa Babes-Deel, Lucy Bates, Christie Beckley, Kaeleigh Borgea, Meryn Boutin, Mackenzie Bowers, Emma Capen, Agnese Cattadori, Thomas Chase, Abigail Considine, Claire Cooney, Amalia Decastro, Courteney Dery, Jillian Dittrich, Olivia Eldredge, Autumn Escher, Rory Farris, Alexa Ford, Lauren Gabri, Megan Gabri, Jennie Grogan, Katelyn Groves, Cathryn Hart, Chloe Horan, Jessica Horsfall, Ognyana Ivanova, Grace Jodice, Maya Jones, Patrick Jordan, Claire Kennard, Mikah Krystofolski, Ryan Laramee, Tate Laramee, Emily Layton, Livia LeBlanc, Stella Linnell, Abrielle Long, Carly Mainini, Lily Majka, Patrick McMahon, Benjamin McMullen, Quinn Muldoon, Cassidy Parker, Aubrey Pillsbury, Cameron Reeves, Lincoln Sanford, Natalie Sims, Kylee Small, Kade Stephens, Zornitsa Stoyanova, Gavin Varley, Melissa Velasquez, Rhiannon Vos, Niko Vujosevic, Hugo Wooton, Jenna Zaloom
- The following student athletes earned honor roll:
- Ashley Anderson, Nathan Andreasson, Ileana Babes-Deel, Isabella Bellefeuille, Ryan Borthwick, Carly Boutin, Peter Brown, Susannah Brown, Braden Burke, Emma Burnie, Anna Carey, Ethan Carey, Paul Carlson, Jordan Charlot, Rood Cheron, Sophia Cohrs, Logan Crevier, Braeden Darling, Della Davis, Paula DeOliveira, Karah Deveau, Helen DiGiovanni, Carly Dimock, Chloe Duarte, Charlie Ducott, Jericah Dujua, Ava Duncker, Maya Flaherty, Carissa Follett, Ashia Forrester, Alisha Germosen, Tripp Gill, Chatham Gillis, Rylie Gillis, Emmett Giorgio, Megan Gogol, Alexis Goode, Tessa Grodzicki, Ashley Guzman, Claire Hemeon, Riley Hesse, Casey Huse, Kate Huse, Jude Hutchings-McMahon, Finn Hyora, Stephen Kelly, Cassidy Kenworthy, Karina Khalsa, Madison Kotel, Annalise Langelier, Natalie Larivee, Ava Larocco, James Machnik, Madison Mahfouz, Lucy Mawn, Ciara McAllister, Charles McGrath, Amanda McIsaac, Nicholas Mirisola, Colin Moore, Fiona Moore, Joseph Murphy, Sean Needham, Linda Nguyen, Hanadi Rezk, Kyle Richman, Yssell Rivas Batista, Jackson Rocco, Neva Salta, Sophia Sarabia, Violet Skinner, Kate Small, Kyle Smith, Seamus St. Pierre, Reign Stephens, Aidan Stone, Olliver Tadema-Wielandt, Ciarra Terry, Jake Vagenas, Zach Vagenas, Gareth Vos, Daisy Weinberg, Madison Whitcomb, Tristyn Williams, Olivia Willis, Jacob Woodland, Chase Yarletts, Jack Yuskaitis, Jedidiah Zimmerman
Athletics Weekly Schedule - Week of: December 5th, 2022
Athletics Dismissals - Week of: December 5th, 2022
V/JV Girls Basketball @ 2:30
Monomoy Booster Club: Brick Fundraiser
* * *
* * *
Fuel Assistance Information Sessions
Advanced registration is required. Walk-ins cannot be accepted. Please call the HPC office to register!