Spur-i Pepper Class News
Week of November 17th
Blanton Museum of Art field trip Tuesday
Generation Texas Week is Here!
Generation Texas Week will be November 17-21. Please see the information in the attached flyer.
Tuesday - Your Future is So Bright - Wear Bright Clothes
Wednesday - Career Glam Day - Dress up for the job you want
Thursday - We're on Track to a Great Education - Wear track pants or warm-up pants
Friday - Our Future Starts Here - Wear your Titan shirt
Thanksgiving Lunch Thursday
Parent Homework Follow up
- Math: students will decompose a fraction in more than one way into a sum of fractions with the same denominator. Additionally, PACE math students will explore decomposing fractions with unlike denominators. .
- Writing: we will plan and begin rough drafts for our first expository paper. Our focus will be on the organization of our paper. Still working on this!
- Reading: we will continue to read nonfiction texts. This week's focus will be on using graphic organizers to categorize important information located in texts.
- Social Studies: we will learn about the Comanche Indian tribe.
- Science: students will measure, compare, and contrast physical properties of matter during our investigations this week .
11/17-11/21 Generation Texas Week
11/18 1st Blanton Museum of Art trip
11/19-11/20 Book Fair
11/19 RPE Literacy Night 5:30-7
11/20 Thanksgiving Luncheon 12:10-12:40
11/21 School-wide Spelling Bee @ 8:45
11/24-11/28 Thanksgiving Break
Follow our Class on Twitter!
If you do not have a Twitter account you can still follow us via text!
Send Follow @torresteaches to 40404