Civil War Recipe
-2,000 Cups of Slaves
-1 Tablespoon of Fugitive Slave Law
-2 Teaspoons of Uncle Tom's Cabin
-1 John Brown
-5 sons of John Brown
-1 Abraham Lincoln
-1 Harriet Beecher Stowe
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees2. Mix slaves and escaped slaves with fugitive slave law.
3. Add Harriet Beecher Stowe and Uncle Tom's Cabin then mix.
4. Then mix in New Territories.
5. In a separate bowl mix John Brown and 5 sons of John Brown.
6. Mix everything together until thin.
7. Add Abraham Lincoln and mix everything together one last time.
8. Put in the oven for 1 hour.
9. Cool on cooling rack for 15 minutes.