Three C's Charter School
Collaborate, Communicate, Connect
Preparing Your Children For the 21st Century and Beyond
- Three C's Charter School believes that students need to be able to collaborate, communicate, and connect with others in order to be successful.
- Students develop these skills through a series of inquiry based projects that they create from their own interests and questions.
- Students connect using Twitter, Edmodo, Google Apps, Good Reads, epals and through Personal Learning Networks.
- Students learn to be responsible and safe digital citizens by using technology not by prohibiting it.
- Three C's provides a student centered curriculum that engages and motivates while preparing children for the future.
Each child is assigned an iPad and a Macbook Air for school and home use
Technology Certified Teachers
Every teacher is a certified Mobile Technology Learning Educator.
State of the Art Technology Tools
We provide two devices for every child so they always have the tool they need.
Key Collaboration Skills
Learning to work in groups is key to future success.
Open House on Saturday and Sunday!
Students will be on hand to share their learning with you.
Watch how easily and seamlessly students integrate 21st Century technology into their learning.
See the benefits of social media: collaborating, communicating, and connecting.