SES WEEKLY FORECAST
SPEARMAN: April 7-11, 2014
This week has turned out to be incredibly busy for everyone. I apologize for the calendar being so packed and crazy. I know that this is the time of year that everyone needs a break. We're five days away from a little time off so hang in there. Please let me know if you need anything or if I can help in any way.
5 DAY FORECAST
- Mon. 7 QR Code Training @ 3:15 (Mrs. Brooks Classroom) - Sign up in Coursewhere
- Mon. 7 Last Good News Club\
- Mon. 7 ADK Meeting in Library
- Tues. 8 Mr. Lesley @ Principals' Meeting @ D.O.
- Wed. 9 Special Olympics Field Trip
- Wed. 9 Clemson Practicum Students are here
- Thurs. 10 Academic Pep Rally (Moved to 8:30 due to 2nd Gr. Field Trip)
- Thurs. 10 2nd Grade Field Trip to Peace Center
- Thurs. 10 5th Grade Strings Recruitment 11:30-12:00 am
- Thurs. 10 Activity Schedule
- Fri. 11 Relay for Life Hat Day (students can wear hat for $1.00)
- Fri. 11 5th Grade District Wide Olympics in Gym 9:30 - Lunch
- Fri. 11 4th Grade Pioneer Day (starts at 10:45)
- Fri. 11 Middle School Band will perform for 5th Grade @ 2:00 pm
ACADEMIC PEP RALLY (CHANGE)
Due to our 2nd Grade Field Trip on Thursday 10, we will be changing our Academic Pep Rally to that morning @ 8:30am so that 2nd grade will be able to attend.
SPRING BREAK April 14-18
HAVE A RESTFUL WEEK!