Using Padlet Within The Classroom
A Professional Development for teachers like YOU!
What is Padlet?
Padlet is a collaborative, virtual wall where you or your students can post images, text, videos, and documents. Come discover all the possibilities of how you can use this with your students for all different subject areas. Help give your students a voice and allow them to express their knowledge!
Check out the two day sessions below! Please keep in mind you must be able to attend both days for the training.
Educational Benefits of Padlet
Padlet Professional Development Day 1
Tuesday, Oct. 4th, 11am-4pm
122 Main Street
Presenter: Ryann Larke
Day 1 Objectives for Participants
- discuss their experience with technology and technology tools
- be introduced to Padlet and understand the uses of the tool
- learn the different features Padlet has to offer
- brainstorm how to implement the tool within your subject area and how it will engage learners
- take time exploring the tool
Day 2 Objectives for Participants
- learn how to share walls and respond to other participant's walls
- take time to redesign their own lessons using Padlet and to engage their learners
So, are you ready to sign up?
Come learn how to create your own walls and utilize this collaboration tool! If you would like to sign up for this two-day training, be sure to go to mylearningplan.com to sign up under the OU BOCES catalog found on the left-hand side of the page once you are logged in. Snacks and coffee will be provided!