Recipe For A Civil War
Best Macaroons in History! 15 1 cup servings
- 1 teaspoon of Harriet Tubman
- 2 teaspoons of Bloody Kansas
- 1 cup of Missouri Compromise
- 1 teaspoon of chopped John Brown
- 5 cups of Slavery
- 2 cups of Election of 1860
- 4 tablespoons of Sectionalism
- 5 teaspoons of New Territories
- 6 drops of Underground Railroad extract
- 2 cups of Fugitive Slave Law
- 1 cup of Kansas Nebraska Act
- 3 teaspoons Cartoons
- 4 1/4 cup of Compromise of 1850
- 3 cups of Uncle Tom's Cabin
- Mix the Slavery, Missouri compromise, Compromise of 1850, Fugitive Slave Law, Election of 1860, and Kansas Nebraska Act together in a bowl.
- Put it in the fridge to set, and you have your base.
- While the base is setting, mix together the Sectionalism and New Territories
- Add in the Underground Railroad, Cartoons, Uncle Tom's Cabin, Harriet Tubman, Bloody Kansas, and John Brown.
- Mix completely and there's your filling!
- Add a dollop of filling on to one side of the base and put other side on
- ENJOY! :)