TMS-E Update, January 8, 2021
The Second Semester: Face-to-Face Student Families
Happy New Year!!
We are starting fresh with a new semester. It is essential that students turn in all assignments and assessments on time.
Please continue to read these newsletters carefully and follow safety measures.
Please read these instructions and reminders for a successful experience at the school building:
· School starts at 7:55 am and ends at 2:40 pm.
. To minimize crowding, please plan to drop off your student in the carpool line. Parents are not permitted to accompany their student inside the building.
· Car drop-off and car pick-up will be at the front of the school ONLY.
· Please REFRAIN from cell phone use when in the carpool line. It is important to be completely aware of ALL students!
· Bus zones are located on the south side of the building (near the University Church of Christ.) Please do not enter the bus zones.
· School doors will open each morning at 7:30 am. Students should not arrive at the school before this time. TMSE students who are eating breakfast will go directly to the cafeteria. All other students will proceed directly to their classrooms.
· For the safety of your child, you may not call the school and change the way your child is riding home. You must send a note that morning with your child to give to your child’s teacher. Please do not text or email your teacher regarding transportation. We must have the transportation change in writing or your child will follow their normal routine.
Staggered format next week, Jan. 11 - 15, 2021
Gray group students attend school on Wednesday and Thursday.
On the days that students are not scheduled to come in the building, they should be logging into Schoology to check for assignments. Students will work independently on assignments.
Mrs. Edwards, TMSE Counselor has planned live lessons for next week. Your child's teacher will send that information your way.