GCS Media Matters
Upcoming Task and Dates to Remember for this Week.
The Battle is over!!!
- Elementary 18 Champions: 1- Northern 2- Brooks Global 3- Frazier
- Elementary 12 Champions: 1- Alderman 2- Lindley 3- Guilford Elementary
- Middle School Champions: 1- Northern 2- Northwest 3- Kiser
- High School Champions: 1- Weaver 2- Northwest 3- Grimsley
This Week March 7-11
- PAST DUE: February GCS READS 20 MINUTES
- March 17 Early Release Day
- March 19 ECU Librarian to Librarian Networking Summit.
Dates to Remember
March 21 Poet Laureate Open Mic Night Greensboro Public Library 7:00 pm
- March 22-23· Building Bridges: Cultural Respect and Equity In The Classroom-
- March 23-24, Europe At A Crossroads-
- Mar. 25 Good Friday
- Mar. 28-31 GCS Spring Break
Which one are you?
DPI Lunch and Learn PD Opportunity
ITF "Pursues professional development opportunities outside the school and/or district to enhance professional practice" (Standard 5, Element B, Accomplished)
SLMC "Applies and implements knowledge and skills attained from professional development to improve the library program and their practice" (Standard 5, Element B, Accomplished)
Below is the link to register for the April 26th lunch and learns for our region. If you plan to attend, please register so that we can ensure adequate space and lunches. Registration is first come, first served, and each venue has an attendance cap. If you have any questions, please contact your regional DTL consultant.
Library Media Services
Have a wonderful week!
- Remember: If you would like text reminders about media services events text @mediaspe to (469)209-4439
- Employee of the Month CLICK HERE to nominate someone for Employee of the Month.