Class Newsletter: October 28th
American Government and AP Microeconomics
Grades have recently been updated for students in Mrs. Bauries' American Government and AP Microeconomics classes.
Our next bi-weekly due date for students following the 18, 16, 14 and 12 week schedules..........November 7th !
Dana A. Bauries, M.S.
Department Coordinator and Master Teacher, Social Studies
Georgia Virtual School
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Stay updated about GaVLTwitter/ Facebook/ Pinterest/ YouTube
GaVS Late Work Policy!
- Saturday through Monday at midnight -10% deduction
- Tuesday at midnight - 20% deduction
- Wednesday at midnight - 30% deduction
- Thursday at midnight - 40% deduction
- Friday at midnight - 50% deduction
- After Friday at midnight - Grade will be a 0.
It is STRONGLY recommended that students turn in assignments daily according to the course schedule they are following!
Shmoop Extra Credit (AP Microeconomics Students only!)
1. Sign-up for a Shmoop Account.
2. Log into your Shmoop Account.
3. Click the "JOIN CLASSROOM" button
4. Enter my email address (Dana.Bauries@gavirtualschool) and the Group Code (46457).
ALL AP Microeconomics students are required to use Shmoop as a practice and study resource throughout the semester!
Earn 50 Shmoints=5 Extra Credit points added to one exam grade