What's Up @ Skaggs?
Thank Yous and Celebrations
- Thank you to everyone for getting your T-TESS goal submitted. You will be hearing from over the 2 weeks if changes are needed.
- Thank you to Kyla for a very useful and informative G/T Update.
- Thank you to Sunshine for the "Save the Date"! Be sure to get the Holiday Party on your calendar!
- Thank you to Nia for scheduling the puppet show. Specials was so flexible with their schedule as usual!
- We will be getting a new teacher in Sp Ed from another campus. His or her first day will be September 26th. When I have more details I will let you know!
Carly Geibler-You are always so positive, kind and caring! Our students are lucky to have you!
9/19-9/21-Dara is Out- She will be at Bethany on those days covering for her principal!
9/20-Dr. Binggeli Visits Skaggs
9/21-Jamey @ Principals' Mtg @ Sockwell-8-12
9/21-TL Meeting @ 3:00
9/22-Progress Reports Go Out in Parent Email-Grades 3-5
- The suicide training through "Safe Schools" must be completed before you leave today.
- Dr. Binggeli will most likely visit every classroom on Tuesday morning. He may or may not interrupt class to say Hi!
- TLs-Please send any agenda items my way before Wednesday!