September 13-17, 2021
All students parking in the parking lot MUST have a purchased parking pass and be in the Student Parking Lot ONLY. Any student without a pass, or parking in the wrong area with a pass is subject to a parking ticket from the Beloit Police Department. THE PARKING LOTS WILL BEGIN TO MONITORED NEXT WEEK BY THE BELOIT POLICE DEPARTMENT. Please make sure your parking tag is displayed and you are in the correct parking lot.
The student parking lot is in front of the school on the south end. Please do not park in the staff lot, the lot by the tennis courts/theatre or the lot by the Natatorium during school hours. Parking there could result in a ticket. Tickets start at $35.oo.
If you need a parking pass, please get an application in the Main Office and take your completed application with payment to B107.
Attendance to Sporting Events
Timeframe: 1 week period (Monday-Saturday of the week of the event) Everyone gets a fresh start on Monday.
Attendance: No periods of unexcused absences and less than three tardies for the week.
Discipline: No in school or out of school suspension during the week
Everyone is encouraged to serve detentions in ALE (before school and after school) in order to excuse tardies. If you are absent, it is your responsibility to bring in a note in order to ensure that the absence is excused.
Final Term Grades: (end of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th terms)
- If a student receives one failing grade at term, that student is ineligible for a minimum of 5 scheduled school days and nights, but not less than one contest. After five scheduled school days and nights a grade check will be performed.
- If the student is passing ALL their classes at that time they will become eligible.
- If the student is failing ANY classes at the 5 day grade check, they remain ineligible for another five scheduled school days and nights and then proceeds with another grade check. This process will remain in place until the student is passing ALL courses.
- If a student receives two or more failing grades at term, the student is ineligible for a minimum of 15 scheduled school days and nights. After 15 days, a grade check will be performed. If the student is passing ALL their classes at the 15 day grade check, they become eligible on the 16th scheduled school day.
- If that student is failing ANY class at the 15 day grade check, they remain ineligible for another 5 scheduled school days and nights at which time another grade check is performed. This process of checking every 5 scheduled school days will remain in place until that student is passing ALL classes.
- An incomplete grade will render an athlete ineligible.
- If an incomplete grade becomes a passing grade within 10 school days, the athlete will regain eligibility immediately.
- If the incomplete has not been changed within two weeks of the grade posting, the grade will automatically be considered as failing.
- If try-outs are conducted in a sport prior to the conclusion of a term, an ineligible student will be allowed to participate in the try-out process, but will not be eligible for competition until eligibility has been restored.
Midterm Grade Check: (midpoint of each term)
- Students failing one or more classes at the mid-term grade check will become ineligible for five scheduled school days and nights at which time a grade check is performed.
- If the student is passing ALL their classes at the 5 day grade check, they become eligible.
- If the student is failing ANY class at the 5 day grade check, they remain ineligible until the student is passing all of their classes.
2021-22 Grade Check Dates:
September 30th (Mid-Term Grade Check)
October 29th (Final 1st Term Grade Check)
December 2nd (Mid-Term Grade Check)
January 21st (Final 2nd Term Grade Check)
February 17th (Mid-Term Grade Check)
March 25th (Final 3rd Term Grade Check)
April 21st (Mid-Term Check)
June 10th (Final 4th Term Grade Check)
Homecoming 2021 is Coming!
We are so excited to be able to have homecoming again this year! Homecoming week will be October 4th- October 9th. The pep rally, parade and football game will be held on Friday the 8th and the dance will be held on Saturday the 9th.
All students that intend on coming to the dance, MUST fill out a homecoming contract prior to Monday, September 27th in order to be able to buy a ticket during homecoming week. Please read through the contract carefully as it includes the expectations and eligibility requirements.
If you intend to bring a guest from another school, please also make sure to get a guest contract filled out and turned in prior to Monday, September 27th. Paper copies can be found in academic affairs.
Dance Eligibility Requirements
No more than 5 periods of unexcused absences OR unexcused tardies and no in school or out of school suspension from September 20th-October 8th. Even after you are approved and purchase a ticket, your attendance will be revoked due to a suspension!
Early College Credit and Start College Now Program
The Early College Credit and Start College Now Programs provide students an opportunity to take college courses while still in high school as approved by the School District of Beloit.
The deadline to apply for a spring course is OCTOBER 1st through the Early College Credit Program at a UW School and/or a Wisconsin Private College, or the Start College Now Program at a Wisconsin Technical College .
Please see the links to applications below for your convenience. ALL COURSES ARE TAUGHT YOUR APPROVED COLLEGE CAMPUS.
All applications must be completed and emailed to Mrs. Snow in the School Counseling Office by the October 1st deadline.
University of Wisconsin link:
Wisconsin Private School link:
Technical College link (opened only to 11th-12th):